“Good Food”

Neighbourhood: Cathedral
Saskatoon, Canada
“Good Food”
Reviewed 26 September 2013

I have eaten at this restaurant a few times over the span of a few years. Food is good and atmosphere is the same as all other restaurants of this type. Very home style and the decor reflects this.

Love the coconut curry soup, one of the best I ever tasted in my travels.

• Visited July 2013

“Disappointed”
Reviewed 9 June 2013 via mobile

I was terribly disappointed tonight with there food. I ordered veggie fresh rolls and tofu pad thai. Fresh rolls were okay.... The tofu in them were tough and the texture was off. The pad thai was aweful!! I couldn't even eat it. I don't know what happened with them. They use to be a great restaurant.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Jamie W
“Best Thai Food in Regina”
Reviewed 29 May 2013 via mobile

After nine or ten visits here, I can say, this is the best Thai food in the city. I've tried several things on their menu and have never had a bad experience. Every time I come to Regina, I have to eat here. Cute neighborhood behind it, too, in the Cathedral area.

Visited January 2013
Regina, Canada
“Friend's birthday”
Reviewed 13 April 2013

Took a friend out to a birthday lunch. I like this restaurant. I have been several times. Good prices, varied menu, and a local hot spot. They do take out too. :) Their Mango Chicken is great!

Visited November 2012
Saskatchewan, Canada
“Love the food”
Reviewed 4 April 2013

Great place for Thai food. great alternative to burgers as well as it isn't too pricey. I love stir fry and noodles so just the place for me!

Visited February 2013