“Low quality and parking ticket ”

Mano's Restaurant & Lounge
Reserve with OpenTable
Mano's Restaurant & Lounge is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #22 of 666 Restaurants in Saskatoon
Price range: US$7 - US$27
Cuisines: American, Bar, Greek, Canadian
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Child-friendly, Kids, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: You really can have it all-a classy restaurant with a young, hip, urban vibe that says, "Wow!" And still remains comfortable for loyal clientele- and Manos Restaurant's renovation has proven it, earning Stantec Architecture & Interior Design the Design Council of Saskatchewan's 2009 Premier's Design Award of Excellence (Interior Design Category). Manos Restaurant has come a long way from the "pizza and other things" restaurant started on a shoestring almost 30 years ago, in September 1981, by Greek immigrants. Through keen observation, a willingness to change, meet and exceed demand and a lot of drive, the Barlas brothers-Manolis, Louis and Bill- have made Manos a popular Saskatoon dining destination.
Saskatoon, Canada
“Low quality and parking ticket ”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

Good was very low quality, and we got a $50.00 parking ticket, the owner was rude and defensive, but agreed to cancel the parking ticket, what a horrible way to treat a customer, I'll never return

3 Thank kleeottorogers

“Consistent quality.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014

I've been here many times with friends and family, including our two young children and whether I'm sitting in the lounge or in the restaurant, order just drinks or a meal I always leave happy. My last outing here was for a splurge event with some friends and I ordered the Chicken Florentine from the seasonal menu and it was TO DIE FOR. The service is always fast and friendly, the atmosphere is wonderful and overall it would be a place I could recommend to a friend knowing they would be pleased.

• Visited May 2014
Rossland, Canada
“I can't pronounce "dolmates"”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

I can't pronounce "dolmates", but I certainly have no problem eating them. This combined with a ceasar salad, was my lunch at Mano's. I can't complain about the service or the food. The only glitch was a mix up with the dessert, but the waitress did everything right in attempting to fix the problem. The price was more than I expected for a lunch for 4 (with tip it was around $100) but other than that, nice place.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Flowerpower4
“Poor quality”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 April 2014

Food at Manos used to be fantastic. It seems they have chosen to skimp on value and instead of fresh entries are serving frozen/microwaved. One of our friends ordered a rib dish and it looked and tasted like a premade, sauce saturated, vacu-pac serving. I ordered a salmon salad and I am sure that the fish was tilapia. They used to make a wonderful greek salad but now it predominately red and green peppers and onions. Will not eat here again.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Jojoie J
Lloydminster, Canada
“Best Restaurant in Saskatoon!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

My friend and I went to Manos on recommendation from a peer. We went on a saturday evening and did not have reservations and were told it was a 20 min wait, which only ended up being 10min. The service from the beginning was excellent, our drink orders were taken right away, and our waitress was very attentive. We ended up ordering the chicken lemon rice soup and a couple appetizers to share. Highly recommended the soup!! The appetizers were just as good. Not one bad comment about this restaurant, I will definitely go there again next time im in the city!

Visited March 2014