“Bliss - best meal in saskatoon”
Review of Bliss Fine Foods

Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Neighbourhood: Nutana
Reviewed 1 June 2014

We are from regina - in saskatoon for conf- awesome meal at Bliss restaurant tonight-I had the beet salad and my husband had scallops -- both were just delicious and flavourful. Main entree we had fish and short rib Wellington---the fish had a slaw and quinoa with asparagus and leeks -- light and interesting ----just enjoyable flavours - would come back for the white fish for sure--- the short rib was tender and full of flavour ... But wow,you have to save room for desert --- I had the best chocolate torte of my life! My husband had the berry goat cheese desert and it was also amazing ..... Can't wait to come back to Saskatoon and will defiantly choose BLISS for our dining night out!!!! Our server was excellent --- really made this beautiful evening enjoyable!! CW

1  Thank Ckwilson36

Reviewed 15 May 2014

We had an early business dinner yesterday - we were the first to arrive at Bliss. The service was fast and friendly - the food excellent. Guests were well pleased.

1  Thank Peace_Parrot
Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

The ratings at 4.5 speak for themselves. This truly us one of my favorites, and is a hidden gem. Always consistent great tasting , fresh, daily menu along with reasonable prices that can't be beat. I have nothing derogatory to say. Go, and you too shall be pleased!

1  Thank Saskatoonbanker
Reviewed 6 May 2014

I dined here with a large group. They have a room upstairs for such functions, and it's nice to be up there and not worry about the noise you are creating.

The menu is short, but contains something for everyone. There is some fish, some beef, some chicken, some vegetarian, etc. The sides that come with the main dishes were creative and delicious. I get the impression they change daily. I had a quinoa side dish that was great.

I also had a perogi appetizer that was really good, and I ended with the peanut butter cheesecake. If you go here, get this one!

1  Thank John S
Reviewed 8 April 2014

Myself, my daughter and cousin dined at Bliss Fine Foods. I had made a reservation and we were seated promptly. Our server was friendly, efficient, but not constantly 'in your face', which is my preferred service. We ordered an appetizer which was Brie in Phyllo and it was delicious. It came as 3 pieces which was perfect as there were three in our party. My daughter ordered the Ribs Wellington and said it was very good. The other two of us had the salmon, and although the sauce was pretty salty, the fish was cooked to perfection. It was atop a layer of potatoes that were heavenly. My only criticism is that the plates were not very attractive. A little garnish or something to add color would have made the plate more appealing, but the meal was flavorful. We were heading to a concert so did not have desert. Bliss is not inexpensive, but I will be back, and would recommend it to friends.

1  Thank tarasm0m