“good room”

Ranked #20 of 39 Hotels in Saskatoon
bc, Canada
“good room”
Reviewed 14 July 2013

very good room,very good staff ,i like the hotel ,my son like the hotel very much,the building is very good ,the food is good ,the service of staff is good ,and our family want to go the hotel next time ,we hope the hotel make better ,we hope breakfast is better than now ,

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Yvonne D, Rooms Disvision Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Hotel, responded to this review, 17 July 2013
Thank you for for sharing your comments of your recent stay at our property. I am very pleased to see you enjoyed your time with us. We pride ourselves on providing superior customer service. We do hope to see you again on your next visit to our city. Again thank you and safe travels

Rooms Division Manager.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Reviewed 16 June 2013 via mobile

I tried to find a room a long-term stay in Saskatoon at the other higher-rated hotels and I didn't have any luck. I "settled" for the Best Western and was glad that I did. The place has been renovated recently and my executive suite was perfect. If features separate sleeping and living areas with a fridge, micro-wave and everything needed for a long stay. The bed and pillows are as good or better than ones I've had at 5-star hotels. The same goes for towels and bathroom amenities. The staff was friendly and helpful, but I didn't have any issues to test them. The only drawback is there isn't a pool, but the exercise facilities are fine. The location is great and central. There isn't a free breakfast. Ricky's All-Day Grill is connected and I had some great breakfasts and lunches there. I was very pleased with all aspects of my stay and would gladly stay there again.

Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
Yvonne D, Rooms Division Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Hotel, responded to this review, 18 June 2013
Thank you for your recent review of our property. We are very pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for recognizing our renovations over the past years. They are always ongoing. We do work very hard to ensure our facility and service are superior and it is our pleasure to receive feedback from our valued guests.
Again thank you for taking the tine to review us and we hope to see you again on your next travels to our city. Safe travels.

Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 28 May 2013

If you're looking for a deal in Saskatoon, this would probably be one of the better options, but that doesn't say a lot. The hotel is in a terrible neighbourhood, no where you would want to take a walk in. Be prepared for people asking for change outside the hotel to buy alcohol in the liquor store in the parking lot. The rooms are fairly clean but very standard. This hotel's rough past isn't so well hidden by recent renovations. Our air conditioner didn't work and the in room fridge was very noisy. The staff I dealt with were nice but unhelpful. Hotel isn't worth more than $120 at most.

Room Tip: Don't get a ground level room as random sketchy people walk by all night and bugs get in through...
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Davidovich2
Yvonne D, Rooms Division Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Hotel, responded to this review, 2 June 2013
Thank you for taking the time to send us a review. It is disappointing to hear your stay with us was not satisfactory. We do value your feedback and appreciate you bringing your concerns to our attention. I would like to apologize for not being able to exceed or be at par with your expectations. I hope you would give us a chance to redeem oursleves and provide you with a superior experience.
Again thank you.

Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Reviewed 9 May 2013

Hotel is okay. Check in staff was friendly and welcoming, let us know there would be coffee in the lobby in the morning. Rooms decent size and clean. Lots of restaurant options nearby.
Morning staff was rude when I asked for coffee. Indicated there is only free coffee in the morning?? I asked what time morning was being it was just before 8.... Apparently morning is 5-7, then you can pay for it in the restaurant or she suggested rudely that I go back to my room and make my own. Not having free coffee is not a big deal, but she could have handled it better. We all have bad days I guess. Everyone else was wonderful! Would stay again if in the area for a night

Room Tip: don't face highway
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Yvonne D, Rooms Division Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Hotel, responded to this review, 17 May 2013
Thank you for sharing your comments. It appears will fell short in our customer service. It has been addressed. We do pride ourselves in providing superior customer service for each of our guests. Please accept my apologies. We do value your business and your feedback.
We look forward to welcoming you back on your next stay to our city. Again thank you for taking the time to review us.

Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada
Reviewed 23 April 2013

We were thankful for a clean room in which to stay when we came to Saskatoon. Cost seemed high, however. Rooms were well cared for.

Staff were very pleasant and helpful.

There was NO ice available on our floor - machine was not working, apparently.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Yvonne D, Rooms Division Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Hotel, responded to this review, 29 April 2013
Thank you for writing a review about your recent stay with us. We do value your business and your feedback. I will ensure our team are reminded of the outstanding job they are doing. We work hard to ensure our facility and service are superior. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to our city.
Again thank you for sharing your comments and safe travels.

Greensboro, North Carolina
Reviewed 9 April 2013

This hotel is centrally located to most places in Saskatoon and very close to the airport in Saskatoon. The staff are all friendly and helpful. The only downside is there is no continental breakfast in the morning.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
Yvonne D, Rooms Division Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Hotel, responded to this review, 11 April 2013
Thank you for writing a review about your recent stay with us. I am very pleased you found our location satisfactory to your needs. I ensure your kind words will be passed onto our team. We do strive in providing outstanding customer service. We look forward to welcoming you back for any future travels to our city.
Again thank you for your comments

Yvonne