“One of the nicest !”

Ranked #21 of 39 Hotels in Saskatoon
winnipeg, Canada
“One of the nicest !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2013

My family and I just returned from a trip through Saskatchewan and Alberta where we stayed at 6 separate Best Western hotels along the way. This one in Saskatoon was one of the nicest !!! It didn't look like much from the outside but the rooms were clean, comfortable and the staff were very helpful. We enjoyed our stay !!!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Yvonne D, Rooms Division Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Hotel, responded to this review, 22 July 2013
Thank you for your recent review of our property. We work hard ensuring our property and service are superior. It is our pleasure to receive feedback from our valued guests whether it be positive or negative. I will ensure our team are reminder of the outstanding job they are doing. Thank you again for your comments. We hope to see you again on your next travels to our city. Travel safe

Rooms Division Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Burlington, Canada
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2013

I have stayed here twice now, the first time I had some issues with my room, mainly the old AC wasnt working too well, then when it was it took me back to my Military days flying in the Bell Hueys, loud. Other then that rooms are ok. One thing that does surprise me is for a room that costs $400 they pre-authorize $800 on my credit card, at no other BW do they ever take that much. The area is not nice, went for a run and got harrassed for money. Im back in town in two weeks and will be staying at the other Best Western in town, see how that compares. As far as BW's go, this is not up to the standards of the BW brand.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Yvonne D, Rooms Division Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Hotel, responded to this review, 17 July 2013
Thank you for your recent review of our property. It is disappointing to hear your stay with us was not satisfactory. We are always concerned when we do not meet or exceed our guests expectations. We do take all reviews positive or negative very seriously. Your feedback will certainly help us move towards making improvements and achieving our future guests expectations.
Again thank you for taking the time for your review. I hope that you give us a chance to redeem ourselves and provide you with a superior experience. Safe travels

bc, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2013

very good room,very good staff ,i like the hotel ,my son like the hotel very much,the building is very good ,the food is good ,the service of staff is good ,and our family want to go the hotel next time ,we hope the hotel make better ,we hope breakfast is better than now ,

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Yvonne D, Rooms Disvision Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Hotel, responded to this review, 17 July 2013
Thank you for for sharing your comments of your recent stay at our property. I am very pleased to see you enjoyed your time with us. We pride ourselves on providing superior customer service. We do hope to see you again on your next visit to our city. Again thank you and safe travels

Rooms Division Manager.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2013 via mobile

I tried to find a room a long-term stay in Saskatoon at the other higher-rated hotels and I didn't have any luck. I "settled" for the Best Western and was glad that I did. The place has been renovated recently and my executive suite was perfect. If features separate sleeping and living areas with a fridge, micro-wave and everything needed for a long stay. The bed and pillows are as good or better than ones I've had at 5-star hotels. The same goes for towels and bathroom amenities. The staff was friendly and helpful, but I didn't have any issues to test them. The only drawback is there isn't a pool, but the exercise facilities are fine. The location is great and central. There isn't a free breakfast. Ricky's All-Day Grill is connected and I had some great breakfasts and lunches there. I was very pleased with all aspects of my stay and would gladly stay there again.

Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
Yvonne D, Rooms Division Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Hotel, responded to this review, 18 June 2013
Thank you for your recent review of our property. We are very pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for recognizing our renovations over the past years. They are always ongoing. We do work very hard to ensure our facility and service are superior and it is our pleasure to receive feedback from our valued guests.
Again thank you for taking the tine to review us and we hope to see you again on your next travels to our city. Safe travels.

Toronto, Canada
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2013

If you're looking for a deal in Saskatoon, this would probably be one of the better options, but that doesn't say a lot. The hotel is in a terrible neighbourhood, no where you would want to take a walk in. Be prepared for people asking for change outside the hotel to buy alcohol in the liquor store in the parking lot. The rooms are fairly clean but very standard. This hotel's rough past isn't so well hidden by recent renovations. Our air conditioner didn't work and the in room fridge was very noisy. The staff I dealt with were nice but unhelpful. Hotel isn't worth more than $120 at most.

Room Tip: Don't get a ground level room as random sketchy people walk by all night and bugs get in through...
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Davidovich2
Yvonne D, Rooms Division Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Hotel, responded to this review, 2 June 2013
Thank you for taking the time to send us a review. It is disappointing to hear your stay with us was not satisfactory. We do value your feedback and appreciate you bringing your concerns to our attention. I would like to apologize for not being able to exceed or be at par with your expectations. I hope you would give us a chance to redeem oursleves and provide you with a superior experience.
Again thank you.

Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 May 2013

Hotel is okay. Check in staff was friendly and welcoming, let us know there would be coffee in the lobby in the morning. Rooms decent size and clean. Lots of restaurant options nearby.
Morning staff was rude when I asked for coffee. Indicated there is only free coffee in the morning?? I asked what time morning was being it was just before 8.... Apparently morning is 5-7, then you can pay for it in the restaurant or she suggested rudely that I go back to my room and make my own. Not having free coffee is not a big deal, but she could have handled it better. We all have bad days I guess. Everyone else was wonderful! Would stay again if in the area for a night

Room Tip: don't face highway
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Yvonne D, Rooms Division Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Hotel, responded to this review, 17 May 2013
Thank you for sharing your comments. It appears will fell short in our customer service. It has been addressed. We do pride ourselves in providing superior customer service for each of our guests. Please accept my apologies. We do value your business and your feedback.
We look forward to welcoming you back on your next stay to our city. Again thank you for taking the time to review us.