Quality Inn & Suites Hotel
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
Sandman Hotel Saskatoon(Saskatoon)
View Hotel
All reviewslaminate flooringliquor storerestaurant attached to the hotelkitchen areaparking lotcheck in was easyfront desk staffkeurig coffee makerrooms are cleanthe ground floorwould stay againone night stayearly checkeasy accesscontinental breakfastbed and pillowsking suite
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 January 2014 via mobile

Was at the BW for a 3 day conference/training event recently which was catered by the BW staff. The staff was very friendly & accommodating. Food was very good, MUCH better than just ordering at the restaurant. Good location on a main straight though there were a few shady characters in the parking lot.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Yvonne D, Rooms Division Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2014

Dear Guest
Thank you for your recent review of our property. It is certainly great to recieve feedback from our valued guests. It is disappointing to hear your comments in regards to our parking lot. We do thank you for bringing this to our attention as we would hope to prevent similar situations as such in the future. We are very pleased to hear we could accomodate your catering needs. We hope to see you again. Safe travels.

Reviewed 14 January 2014

I stayed at the Royal because I was traveling out of the Saskatoon airport. I stayed both at the first and end of my 10 day trip. The staff at the front desk were always very pleasant and helpful. Because I stayed at both ends of my trip, I was able to leave my car at the hotel for up to 14 days and this worked out very well. My room was very comfortable and clean. It is a bit outside of downtown, so I would not recommend it to someone who wanted to be closer to the city center, but if you are staying for airport travel or don't mind being out of the city center then I certainly recommend it.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Yvonne D, Rooms Division Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2014

Dear Guest Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We are always happy to hear our guests enjoyed their stay with us. We appreciate your feedback and value your business. We strive to ensure our facility and service are superior. It is wonderful to hear that will were able to accomodate you with leaving your vehicle in our parking lot. Thank you again for posting a reveiw. We look forward to your return. Travel safe
Rooms Disision Manager

Reviewed 11 January 2014

The hotel was well placed and clean with the staff being helpful and courteous. I have nothing else to say but the computer program will not let me out and an now finding it rather tedious and boring perhaps they should change it.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Bob B
Yvonne D, Rooms Division Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2014

Dear Guest
Thank you very much for your positive feedback. We are pleased you found our location satisfactory to your needs and enjoyed your stay. Clean rooms and helpful courteous service are our highest priority. I will ensure ourn team are reminded of the outstanding job they are doing. We look forward to seeing you again. Again thank you for taking the time to post a review. Safe travels

Reviewed 16 December 2013

I have never stayed at this hotel before and I was pleasantly surprised. The hotel and my room was very clean and the front desk clerk was very friendly. The only thing that I didn't like was after a long day of working in Saskatoon, I was looking forward to eating a meal in the restaurant or room service. I checked in around 9:30pm and the restaurant and even the lounge was closed. But I look forward to staying at this hotel again and again when I return to Saskatoon.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Yvonne D, Rooms Division Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2013

Dear Guest
It is certainly our pleasure to receive feedback from our valued guests. I apologize for letting you down on some aspects of your stay, this being the hours of operation of our restaurant and lounge. As for the cleanliness and customer service, they are are highest priorities. We appreciate your comments and look forward to welcoming you back. Again thank you for your review. Safe travels

Reviewed 6 December 2013

i did stay here two times. A longer stay over a weekend in the "outside" rooms which they have for longer staying guests. And a night in a regular suite.
The outside rooms are like modern flats. you'll have complete kitchen, a good tv in the living room/kitchen area. A table with several chairs too.
The bedroom area is optical separated an has a comfy bed. Floor is wood. Which i prefer because it's by nature more clean than freshly cleaned carpet.

the regular rooms are standard. nothing special, nothing bad nothing good. and carpet covered floor - of course.

staff is friendly. breakfast is not included and starts around 8$ in the restaurant. Taste is good.

if you have to stay in YXE for a week or longer than this Hotel with the long-term-rooms is the first choice. you'll have your own entrance!

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Wolluntier
Yvonne D, Rooms Division Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2013

Dear Guest thank you for your recent review of our property. We appreciate your comments on our kitchettes and very pleased to see our accomodations contributed to making your stay comfortable. We look forward to seeing you again. Safe travels.