“Surprised this is not a Delta or Ramada”
Review of Park Town Hotel

Park Town Hotel
Ranked #9 of 39 Hotels in Saskatoon
Weyburn, Canada
“Surprised this is not a Delta or Ramada”
Reviewed 21 October 2010

Stayed here for a couple of days for a conference for my school. Great location if you want to be in a trendy area and close to downtown. Clean neighbourhood and well lit. Check in was smooth and courtious. Staff were very busy but got everyone looked after. Very tasteful decorating and room was awesome. Room was clean and washroom was recently re-done. Pub downstairs was a pretty good place, gets kind of noisy at night. Parking was a challange. Lots of vehicles all over the place and people EVERYWHERE. This is definatly a hotel for younger people like myself, but those with families may want to try someplace a little more quite. Other than that- I would stay here again, just not have a large truck to try and manuver into the parking lot.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (142)
  • Korean first
Regina, Canada
Reviewed 10 September 2010

I travel throughout Canada and the USA and I have to say the Park Town in Saskatoon is the best yet.
From its great front desk personal to the great rooms that over look the Saskatoon skyline to the Saskatchewan river right out your door.
The food is always great wether its sitting in their dinning room or getting room service the food is always great.
If you get a chance to stay over on the weekend their buffet of Prime Rib is to die for.
To the Parktown staff keep up the great service and I will see u soon.
You can count on it.
B Stevens
Director of Sales

• Stayed August 2010, travelled on business
Flin Flon, Canada
Reviewed 8 September 2010

I had a family heath issue on a long weekend and called the Park Town the managed to find me a room.
When we arrived the staff was great, they got us into our room with no fuss and we were off to the hospital without any hold up.
The room was great overlooking the river, it had lots of room and was clean. The beds where very comfortable and the 42" flat screen that was wall mounted made the desk usable.
Check was just a great as check in fast and efficient. I will be making this my hotel when we go to Saskatoon. Again thanks to a great place to stay.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple
Yorkton, Canada
Reviewed 7 September 2010

we stayed here on sept 1st check in was fast the room i got was great really clean the hotel must have renovated the rooms they look brand new. my room had a 42' tv which was great the staff was really friendly and helpful. The restraunt was good the food was fantastic service was fast. all in all i would say this is the best place to stay in Saskatoon it has the most perfect location.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 26 August 2010

i stayed at this hotel for 2 months while taking a course, along with 15 other people. on average at least 1 person each meal experienced mold or hair in their food. for real? does the health inspector not visit this place? advice to anyone eating here---don't, but if you have to, closely look at your food before putting it into your mouth.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled on business
2 Thank nothappy93
horseheaven, General Manager at Park Town Hotel, responded to this review, 7 September 2010
I am sorry your experience at our hotel was so negative as it appears you did not enjoy any of our amenities. We receive excellent comments from our customers on our food variety and quality , from our pub, lounge,restaurant and Catering Department, so I am surprised to read that 1 in 4 of your associates were not happy with their meals. I know your group ate breakfast and dinner in the hotel and lunch was a take out served at another venue, with that many meals consumed I am surprised I did not hear from any of your colleagues with similar concerns. For your comfort we are visited by the Health Inspector on a regular basis and our rating remains the highest possible. Again I am sorry for your displeasure with your stay at our hotel - we will strive to improve.
Edmonton, Alberta
Reviewed 19 August 2010

My cowoorkers have made me leery of hotels in Saskatoon by saying there are very few good ones. My hotels of choice were full so I had to step outsideof my box and stay here. This will now be my hotel of choice. The view couldn't be better. I booked a "deluxe room with a king bed and a desk that overlooks the river". I had room # 625. It was guiet, and the bed was great. Great location to go for a run or take a walk downtown. I wish I had to stay and work in my room longer on this trip!

• Stayed August 2010, travelled on business
Banff, Canada
Reviewed 8 July 2010

My wife and I along with some other couples had the opportunity to stay with the Parktown while attending a High School Reunion in Saskatoon. The hotel has a perfect location right on the river, the staff were friendly and efficient, the F&B was excellent, and above all the beds were very comfortable in a clean room.
Thanks to all the staff at the Parktown, we are definitely staying with you again.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple