“Great Stay!”

Radisson Hotel Saskatoon
Ranked #10 of 40 Hotels in Saskatoon
Reviewed 5 March 2012

I stayed at this property on business just before Christmas time and have nothing but good things to say. During my time at the hotel all staff including the gift shop attendent were very warm and friendly. The room service was fast, efficient and very reasonably priced. The hotel pool is just fabulous and would be great fun for a family. This hotel was not very busy when I had stayed and so was very quiet and comfortable. I reccomend asking for a higher floor facing the river for the best view. I have reccomended the hotel to numerous coleagues, family members and friends.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank HoTeL_EXPERIENCED
pschweighardt, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Saskatoon, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your kind words about your recent stay with us at the Radisson.

If I can assist in the future, do not hesitate to contact me direct.

Reviewed 21 February 2012

the company my husband works for had their year end party at this hotel. We stayed the whole weekend, everyone checks in on the Friday and out on Sunday. The rooms were great, very spacious, nice bed and pillows, it is also in a great location, close to shopping and the river, park, outdoor skating rink, etc. We had a buffet both nights and the food was very good, excellent varietys. We also ate in the restaurant and was very pleased with that as well. Check-in and check-out was very smooth and efficient. We found the cleaning staff on our floor (3rd) was very friendly, always spoke to you, very pleasant, it was very nice, as they were busy cleaning rooms but took the time to acknowledge us witha kind word.

Room Tip: there is a park across the street with an outdoor skating rink in the winter and we always like that...
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank TheMcIntyres2011
pschweighardt, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Saskatoon, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2012

We always share all comments with our entire team as they are truly the reason for our success.

if I can assist in the future, do not hesitate to contact me direct.

Reviewed 20 February 2012

Friendly staff, a great restaurant and lounge, what hotels used to be!

• Stayed: February 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments and for the kind words.

If I can assist in the future, please contact me direct at the hotel.

Reviewed 10 February 2012

Last summer during my stay I was slightly annoyed at the fact the room windows couln't be opened at all. Not an inch, sealed tight. The parkade was also overbooked so after coming back late from an evening at a friend's I was forced to park about a block away. A friendly front desk agent did refund me the one evening's parking rate, which I was pleased with.

Clean rooms and friendly service and good location for a good enough price.

Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank CameronHodge
pschweighardt, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Saskatoon, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2012

Thank you for the feedback. Our windows should all open, so perhaps this was an issue in one room. Should you have the time please contact me at the hotel and let me know what your last name is so that I can audit this room and have this corrected. I am positive it has been addressed as you stayed last year, but regardless I would like to be sure.

Please contact me direct if I can assist in the future.

Reviewed 10 February 2012

I booked a room through Hotwire. Great deal but the corner queen was tiny for a family of 4. Had to use the pullout couch and there was very little room left. Luckily we didn't spend much time in the room. The kids loved the pool and waterslide. Its right downtown and close to everything. This hotel has everything and really was worth double what I paid.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank dwayne r

Thank you for the kind words and feedback.

I will definitely review with my team as the corners are a wonderful room, but yes they are a little tight for a family, we should be communicating this to our guests. I am so sorry for our oversight and lack of communication.

Please contact me direct if I can assist in the future.

Reviewed 7 February 2012

This Radisson has been recently renovated...The rooms are fantastic and have beautiful furnishings with really pretty color schemes. The bedding is really nice and soft..2 choices of pillows..So there are 4 pillows in total..2 softer and 2 firmer..I often ask for the corner room...Its soo much cosier...especially if you are travelling alone...The bed is tucked in the cool little corner alcove and I don`t know I just feel more cosy and secure...Great views as well...The upgraded bathroom was great too with a nice shower and shower head that is a telephone one..Love that! Great cable as well and good high speed wireless internet.

Although I didn`t use the gym and pool, I did go by and check it out..Very decent updated equipment and nice pool. I didnt eat at the restaurant however a few of my colleages did and said it was great.
This hotel is really well situated and is aprox. 5 minute walk from various malls and shopping.

Overall great hotel with great service and friendly staff.

Room Tip: If your travelling alone ask for a comfy corner room, you wont regret it!
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Sure_tee
pschweighardt, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Saskatoon, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2012

if I can assist in the future, do not hesitate to contact me direct.

Reviewed 2 February 2012

Rooms were clean, recently upgraded and well appointed; location is good, walking distance to most things downtown; nicelittle fitness centre, pool, hot tub and water slide, all of which, by the way, were incredibly well maintained. Staff at the desk was excellent. Overall, a 4-4.5 experience.

Room Tip: choose a room with a river view; lovely.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank jck1963Regina
pschweighardt, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Saskatoon, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2012

Thank you so much for supporting the hotel and your vote of confidence. Words like this really make the team feel appreciated and this helps me to continue to recognize their hard work and dedication.

If I can assist in the future, please contact me direct at the hotel.