“best service”

Ranked #9 of 39 Hotels in Saskatoon
Moose Jaw, Canada
“best service”
Reviewed 3 February 2014

It is with great pleasure that I write this review. Personally would like to give Annette R. (sales) a HUGE tip-of-the-hat to for going out of her way to accommodate me during a trying time. She got me a fabulous room to replace a room from a different (and very scary hotel I might add (The Hotel Senator)) while I was up to be with my mom before and after her major surgery. The room was second-to-none with everything one needs for a relaxing stay. Even the bath towels were big enough! Which for me a big deal as I am a bit larger than the average Joe. The restaurant was also very good both in food and the service I received...the pizza and omllette were fabulous! can't say enough thank you's to everyone who had a hand in accommodating me at this hotel in a time where I didn't need added stress! Thank you all very much!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
pschweighardt, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Saskatoon, responded to this review, 4 February 2014
I am so pleased to see that Annette and the team could be there for you during a challenging time. I am proud to work with an amazing group of professionals and I will be sure to share this with them all.
I do hope the surgery went well, we are here if you need assistance in the future for sure.
Travel safe.
Patty

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (139)
Saskatoon, Canada
Reviewed 26 January 2014

We booked a weekend with the kids for watersliding. We used Expedia and paid less than you could book through the hotel. The hotel is nice and clean and the room was modern. We had a room with two queen beds. We found the room was quite small and the beds to be very uncomfortable. We both had a hard time sleeping on the bed but the kids seemed to sleep fine. The room had a river view which was nice. Unfortunately the room next to ours was occupied by a bunch of gang-banger punks who were partying and quite loud and were obviously smoking in the room because we could smell cigarette smoke.

The pool/waterslide was nice and clean. There was only one waterslide but it was long. The pool and hot tub were large and clean.

We used the underground parking for $15.00 a night. This is expensive but worth it for underground, heated, secure parking.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank CLM02
pschweighardt, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Saskatoon, responded to this review, 27 January 2014
Thank you so much for the kind words and valuable feedback. I am so sorry to read about the inconsiderate guests next door, please never hesitate to contact the front desk in a case such as this so we can ensure you enjoy your stay with us.
I am surprised to hear that you didn’t enjoy the beds in the rooms, they are a Serta Pillow Top mattress, which we put in last year and have had many positive comments about them, but a good night sleep is subject to our individual preferences.
I will be sure to share your comments with my teammates.
Winnipeg, Canada
Reviewed 23 January 2014

Great central location made it a good base for my conference trip. View out our window was lovely, beds were very comfortable, and there was a lot of room to work. The only reason I can't give this hotel 5 out of 5 is because of the parking issues we had. Really it was more of the fault of the conference organizers but when we checked in to the hotel there was no more parking available. Street parking made everything a little more inconvenient. Overall though it was a very pleasant experience.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
Thank you so much for the kind words.
Reviewed 19 January 2014 via mobile

Short story
I could not say anything negative about this stay. Great accommodations, great food and incredible staff.

I had booked over the phone Sunday night asking for 2 nights. Saskatoon was pretty much booked ... Every hotel . But when I called they said I could have a room for both nights. When I arrived I was told they only had me booked for one night. I checked my conformation email for the first time and found I was only confirmed for the one night.... The front desk said they were totally booked but would do their best if something opened up. Later that evening the front desk called and I was in for the 2 nights I needed.
They had sent a nice tray of treats to my room which was a surprise. The next evening they provided a hostility night in the lounge. When I arrived the lounge was full. Leah the Sales Manager saw me looking for a place to sit. She asked if I would like to meet some of her friends (regulars ) and introduced me to the table and so I joined them. Thank you Leah !
After, I stopped for dinner , great food and attention to the quality and presentation ... Try to save some room for desert . I did and it was so worth it. I had two breakfasts and two dinners during this stay and had no complaints, they were great.
I know I am staying here again!

Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank George F
pschweighardt, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Saskatoon, responded to this review, 20 January 2014
Thank you so much for the kind words George.
We all look forward to welcoming you back in the future.
Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed 13 January 2014

I went to this hotel over the January 11th weekend for a family wedding. The room on the 7th floor had 2 queen beds and was very cozy and modern. The beds were perfect, the view fantastic (if you can imagine summer time - it would be better), the bathroom also very well equipt. The only thing I could find to give constructive critisizm about was the coffee was very weak (even when you double up the coffee) and the heater in the room was quite loud.

The wedding, rehersal dinner and reception were all held on "C" floor. The services were quite amazing and all the banquet staff should be proud of a job well done. We all enjoyed being with family and having nopthing to worry about.

The pool was also great, the girl working during the day was quite plesant and very helpful as well as the front desk gentleman who was there to do our checkout on Sunday morning.

I would quite easily recommend this hotel to anyone. Thanks again!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
pschweighardt, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Saskatoon, responded to this review, 15 January 2014
Thank you so much for posting a review. What an honor to be able to help make memories during family weddings, I am so proud of the team at the hotel, they are sincere, caring and they take pride in what they do. Your kindness will make their day.
All the best in 2014 and travel safe!
Meadow Lake, Canada
Reviewed 31 December 2013 via mobile

We stayed here over the weekend and while the original room assignment was wrong (we asked for a river view corner), the staff were pleasant, helpful, and quick to remedy. We ended up in a river view king for the same price. Parking was great but would be a challenge in a big truck when it's busy. It's not a new hotel but everything is very clean. Water slide is delightful. We will stay here again.

Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
pschweighardt, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Saskatoon, responded to this review, 3 January 2014
Thank you for taking the time to post a review. So happy to see you enjoyed your visit with us.
Happy New Years.

Calgary
Reviewed 28 December 2013 via mobile

Stayed at the Radisson for 3 days over Chritmas. It was clean and comfortable. Rooms are well equipped and the Wi-Fi is free and worked well. The undergroung parking is a bit pricey but was convenient and appreciated especially since the weather was cold and snowy. The in room heating is a bit noisy. The hotel restaraunt was a pleasant surprise. We ate there 3 times - every meal was excellent.

Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
pschweighardt, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Saskatoon, responded to this review, 2 January 2014
Thank you for taking the time to post a review.
Happy New Years.