Radisson Hotel Saskatoon
US$100
US$96
US$117
Courtyard
Motel 6 Saskatoon(Saskatoon)(Great Value!)
US$77
Travelocity
US$90
US$88
Travelocity
US$104
US$100
1,115 results
All reviewscorner roomaroma restaurantthe riverunderground parkingpool arearoom servicedowntown areanice stayhot tubchecking infront desk staffcomfortable roomsenjoyed my stayconferencebroadwayparkadelounge
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 July 2014

I must say that this hotel is or is about the best you can find in saskatoon, its clean very updated and over all its just plain about the best place to stay if your staying at a hotel and not at home.We drove up to the cher concert and stayed overnight at this hotel and in the morning i kinda just wanted to say a bit longer. if you pick this hotel to say at well you only got the the best that saskatoon can offer . Did i mention that the service was great and the people were well let see if i can describe the people hmmmmm fantastic i will not stay any where eles but here.

Room Tip: they are all good
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
pschweighardt, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Saskatoon, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2014

Thank you so much for the 5 Star review and very kind words regarding the service and the hotel. I have the pleasure of working with exception people and they are truly the greatest strength we have. I will be sure to share with my colleagues as I know they will be thrilled to read we are your hotel of choice.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

On short notice, we decided that we would have an evening on the town. I took my boyfriend there for his birthday and was impressed with the service both at the front desk and room service. Definitely would go back again! We look forward to seeing you again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
pschweighardt, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Saskatoon, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Thank you for the 5 Star review, I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to welcoming you back again!

Reviewed 29 June 2014

I stayed at the Radisson for 3 nights from June 26-29. No issues to complain about. Room was clean, bed was comfy and the air conditioning worked great. The size of the room was average for North American hotels. The hotel is located next to the river and only blocks away from shopping, restaurants and the movies.

I would stay here again.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to post a 4 Star review. We really do appreciate the kind words and feedback.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Back in February, I stayed here for the first time while my son played in a hockey tournament. It was an excellent stay, and when I received a guest satisfaction survey a few days later, I was very complimentary. I stated that the only thing that could have made it better was if there had been a fridge in the room, but it certainly didn't deter from our weekend. I was pleasantly surprised when, just a few hours later I received an e-mail from the manager assuring me that on my next visit, there would be a fridge in the room! Talk about listening to your customers! This past weekend, I returned to Saskatoon for a girls weekend. I loved the warm welcome at reception from Jared, and although to some people it might seem like a small thing, I love that I was called by my name and treated like a valued customer. This time there was a fridge in the room! Everything was perfect the entire weekend. The rooms are clean, the beds are comfortable, and it is very quiet. Our room was right across from the elevators, so I thought we might hear all the comings and goings, but we didn't hear a thing. This was also an exceptionally busy weekend in the city, with all hotels sold out, so I was concerned about parking, but we never had an issue with that either. We had drinks in the lounge, ate twice in the fabulous restaurant, and everywhere we went we were treated like valued guests. I truly appreciate that, and I know that from now on, when in Saskatoon, I will be staying at the Radisson.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 21 June 2014

I have travelled a lot on business and always stay at the Radisson in Saskatoon because it feels like I am going home. The staff are friendly and very helpful. Rarely us there a concern, but if there is the concern is quickly remedied

• Stayed: May 2014
pschweighardt, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Saskatoon, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Dear Shelly P.
Thank you so much for the 5 Star review and your continued support of the hotel and kind words.
Looking forward to welcoming you back.
Have a great summer.