Hilton Garden Inn Saskatoon Downtown
US$115
US$101
US$93
Hotels.com
Inn on College(Saskatoon)(Great Value!)
US$79
Park Town Hotel(Saskatoon)
US$113
getaroom.com
  • Pool
All reviewsfront desktcu placebreakfast buffetnice hotellobby areacomfortable roomhotel staffhot tubbusiness tripjacuzzi suitefridge and microwavepleasant staythe riverconvenient locationunderground parkingparking lotstarbucks
Reviewed 13 August 2013

The front desk staff were friendly, otherwise the hotel is in the midst of a make-over. We had to ask twice to have the wallpaper that was laying across the hallway to be removed. The first excuse was that the workmen were still working, we never saw them in over 3 hours. When my wife to a few photos showing the mess and showed them to the front desk staff it was cleaned up. The beds are comfortable and service is average. I found the price of over $200 a night excesively high for this hotel.
I have stayed at many other Hilton Hotels, and this one needs some work to reach the level you would expect at a Hilton.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Fraser M
Reviewed 12 August 2013

Above average because of the nice professional staff, otherwise the hotel is old and needs a room make-over. Beds are comfortable and the food quality and service is above average. Staff will do whatever is needed to accommodate your needs. Would prefer a room with just a nice shower, bathtubs are a waste for hotel stays.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 August 2013

I recently was staying at this hotel. The rooms are renovated and gorgeous. The only problem I had was with the service in the restaurant. The waitress was very slow and looked like she was bored? This is supposed to be a classy hotel not some low class dump! We were waiting to get an omelette made and there were flies crawling in the cut veggies. Absolutely disgusting, when I brought up the concern to the omelette cook. She was very rude to me.. She did not fix the problem which was nasty. They do not know what proper service is in that restaurant!!!! Gross!

• Stayed: July 2013
Lynn F, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Saskatoon Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. Your feedback is very valuable as it provides an opportunity to identify areas where we can improve. I do apologize for the service you received and can assure you this is not the standard we strive to achieve! I would appreciate an opportunity to speak with you further about your experience and to make it right. Thank you again and I hope to hear from you.

Reviewed 4 August 2013

We had a wonderful stay at the Hilton Garden Inn. The Staff are so friendly and very helpful at the Hilton Garden Inn. The Pool was just the perfect size for my children to play inn. Th e restaurant was great awesome food and very friendly staff. I would recommend to stay at the Hilton Garden Inn anytime. It is a awesome hotel to stay at thank you

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 July 2013

My husband and I stayed in a jacuzzi suite for our anniversary.It was very beautiful and we will go back to this hotel again. The brunch the next morning was amazing and we both enjoyed it. staff was very friendly.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We appreciate your business and your feedback! I am delighted that we could be a part of your special occassion and we look forward to being of service again. I will pass your compliments regarding our Sunday Brunch along to our Chef! Thank you again.