“Hilton Garden Inn - Saskatoon”

Hilton Garden Inn Saskatoon Downtown
Ranked #12 of 39 Hotels in Saskatoon
GreenLeadersSilver level
Moose Jaw, Canada
“Hilton Garden Inn - Saskatoon”
Reviewed 17 September 2013

I love this hotel! The staff is super friendly, check-in is easy and the Zip-Out Check-Out is even easier! The central location with validated parking, the room amenities and technology offerings make for a very comfortable stay. The price per night is pricier and there is no continental breakfast, but overall I would rate this hotel as worth the visit!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Lynn F, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Saskatoon Downtown, responded to this review, 20 September 2013
Hello Pam, Thank you for your kind review of our hotel. I will pass along your comments to our team members - they truly are amazing and I am glad you appreciated their efforts. We look forward to being of service again in the near future! Don't hesitate to contact me if I may be of any assistance.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (84)
  • Turkish first
Chelsea, Quebec, Canada
Reviewed 16 September 2013

Staff came into my room to make repairs to a shower head (that was working fine) while I was sleeping and the do not disturb sign was on my door. The shower head that was put on was less powerfull than the one that was there ortiginally. I had no idea this repair was going to be done and was sleeping (getting over jet lag) at 3:00 p.m. when this occurred. Human hair found in the bathroom.

Dear Stephen,

Thank you for your review of our hotel. I do apologize for the issue you described. We certainly understand your concern, and I am happy we had an opportunity to rectify this situaiton with you! I hope we will see you again in the near future.

Thank you again for your feedback.
Reviewed 16 September 2013

Hotel room very nice - clean and comfortable, amenities were great, staff friendly. The location is great for meetings downtown. While the food in the restaurant was OK the process to pay took forever.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Lynn F, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Saskatoon Downtown, responded to this review, 25 September 2013
Hello Jan,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel! We value your feedback. I am pleased that you enjoyed your stay, and in particular the service of our team members, however I do apologize for the delay in the restaurant. I do hope you will consider us again and please do not hesitate to contact me if I may be of assistance. Thanks again!
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed 14 September 2013

During our chat with the hotel staff while checking in, I answered their query about the nature of our stay in Saskatoon by admitting that we were attending a funeral. After returning from dinner, we were surprised and touched by a note of condolence and a fruit tray having been left in our room. The staff had been kind and helpful prior to this point, but we really felt that this was a personal touch that we rarely enjoy from hotel staff in Canada. Thank you.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. We value your business and your feedback! I am very pleased to hear that our team members were able to make your stay a little more enjoyable, and I will be sure to pass along your comments. We are fortunate to have a tremendous group of caring associates - and we are very proud of them. I hope you will have an opportunity to visit us again under more enjoyable circumstances.
Reviewed 5 September 2013

Hilton Garden Inn is the best hotel my family ever stay in around Canada, USA and China. Staffs are nice and professional to provided the services to us even we only stay there one night. Room are clean and appliances are good in condition and easy to use. The rate is good compare with same level hotels.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family

W. Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 1 September 2013

Not many choices of hotels in the Saskatoon area but about the best if you're there on business. Friendly service...clean rooms and convenient location. Business partner stayed there off and on for 6 months during a contract and shares the same experience...I stay there every time I go on business (5x per yr).

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Lynn F, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Saskatoon Downtown, responded to this review, 5 September 2013
Hello Robert, Thank you for your review of our hotel. We value your business and your feedback! I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. I hope we will have the opportunity to be of service again in the near future. Please don't hesitate to contact me if I may be of any assistance.
Reviewed 30 August 2013

With some recent new hotels in the city the Hilton has worked to stay fresh. We usually stay in a spa suite as very nice. Enjoyed a fantastic upgrade to Executive Suite and it was great, except main TV ridiculously too small. Not a big deal as spa tub and space more than made up for it. Valet parking is great(especially in Winter). Restaurant, lounge and Starbucks provide lots of options for travellers. Service always very friendly.

Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple