“Personal Experience”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Whitewood, Canada
“Personal Experience”
Reviewed 4 December 2013

I found this Hotel to be very clean, the staff were outstanding and most helpful, right from my arrival, to the cleaning staff, room service was great, timely, and checking out was fast and efficient.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Lynn F, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Saskatoon Downtown, responded to this review, 17 December 2013
Hello Clarissa, Thank you for your wonderful review of our hotel. We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. I do hope we will have the opportunity to be of service again in the near future. Thanks again!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
  • Turkish first
Saskatchewan, Canada
Reviewed 30 November 2013 via mobile

We are at the Hilton right now. We had a few bumps just making the reservation. My husband phoned once to make the reservation. He never received a confirmation so he phoned in and checked if he actually had a reservation. He was told no he diid not so he made another reservation which we did get a confirmation. When we arrived today we had two reservations. They did make it right for us as they should have since it was their screw up. Our room was as advertised and clean however we were here to attend a banquet. We were one of the last 12 tables to fill our plates and they had run out most of the food. We ate 1 hour past our scheduled time and there was no food. We were hungry and not happy. This is totally unacceptable. I was going to give this hotel a great review but I can't because a professional catering department would have had enough food.

Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Lynn F, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Saskatoon Downtown, responded to this review, 2 December 2013
Hello and thank you for your review. I apologize for the issues in locating your first reservation but am glad to hear this was appropriately handled at check in. Please accept our sincere apologies for the shortage of some of the food at the banquet you attended. You are absolutely correct - this is unacceptable. I would appreciate it if you could contact me directly to discuss and we would like to offer some compensation. I can be reached by email at lynn.flury@hilton.com. Thank you again.
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed 24 November 2013

As always a very excellent trip. The staff are always excellent and make your stay like being at home. Everyone is very friendly and professional in their duties
Great value for both the restaurant and rooms.
Rooms,lobby and overall appearance above average

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Hello JIm, Thank you so much for reviewing our hotel. We are so glad you enjoy your time with us and we look forward to seeing you on your next stay! Thank you again!
Calgary, Canada
Reviewed 24 November 2013

I travel for business, and this is my Fav. hotel in Saskatoon. The location is convenient and the staff is very helpful. The amenities in the hotel are great , I will be back, this hotel is hard to get into thought during convention time.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for reviewing our hotel. I am delighted to hear we are your favorite in Saskatoon! Please don't hesitate to contact me if I may be of any assistance in the future! Thank you again.
Saskatoon, Canada
Reviewed 22 November 2013

stayed at the hotel last weekend, and very unfortunate. standard room with two queen beds, with parking it cost us $ 204. The room itself looked clean, but the carpet horrible stains, but even this is not important, the beds were terribly hard and uncomfortable. My husband and I woke up with back pain, and rest of the weekend was ruined.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank OOAK-30
I am very sorry to hear that your weekend was ruined by an uncomfortable sleep. I apologize if we did not provide proper directions to adjust the bed. As well, I apologize for the stain on the carpet. We are in the process of renovating our guest rooms with approximately half completed and the balance to be done within the next few months. I would appreciate if you would contact me directly at lynn.flury@hilton.com as I would like to ensure we have addressed your concerns directly. Thank you.
Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed 22 November 2013

the best staff service I have ever encountered - at every opportunity the hotel staff were exceptionally friendly and professional in their duties - the housekeeping staff again were efficient, timely, and professional - the cleanliness of the hotel lobby and rooms were above standard - the business center was available and efficient

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your experience at our hotel and in particular the service of our team members! We look forward to being of continued service. Thank you again, and please don't hesitate to contact me if I may be of any assistance in the future.
Canada
Reviewed 15 November 2013

this is the best room in Saskatoon! great for a romantic weekend away. the restaurant is delicious, the staff is helpful. close to shopping and downtown night life....... too bad this review can't be short and sweet. just stay at the Hilton garden and if you can get the Jacuzzi suite, you'll love it

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Lynn F, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Saskatoon Downtown, responded to this review, 17 November 2013
Hello Ann, Thank you for your wonderful review of our hotel. I am so pleased that you enjoyed our new look, and our hotel in general. We look forward to being of service again! Thank you again!