“I love this hotel for It's spectacular service.” 5 of 5 bubbles

Hilton Garden Inn Saskatoon Downtown
Ranked #9 of 39 Hotels in Saskatoon
GreenLeadersSilver level
Saskatoon, Canada
“I love this hotel for It's spectacular service.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 August 2014 via mobile

This hotel has by far exceeded my expectations. My most recent visit occurred in June, I've stayed at this hotel numerous times but my most recent visit has been by far the most positive. The staff are exceptionally caring & always willing to lend a hand. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anybody. I will certainly be back soon.

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Lynn F, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Saskatoon Downtown, responded to this review, 18 August 2014
Hello and thank you for reviewing our hotel. I am so delighted you enjoyed the service of our team members. They are committed to providing excellent service and always appreciate the feedback for their efforts! We look forward to being of service again in the near future. Thanks again!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
  • Turkish first
Stony Mountain, Manitoba, Canada
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2014

Bathroom door could not be closed! We were in a "King Room", this is one of the most expensive rooms in this hotel. Totally not impressed with Hilton Garden Inns or Saskatoon! I am sure there are better places to stay! What hotel does not offer free parking for their guests!
Because of the weather forecast we requested to park under their entrance awning( something which every other hotel I have ever stayed at while travelling on Motorcycles has allowed) We were told "Sorry, you have to park on the street!" In the morning we looked at our bill and found we were charged $30.00 for parking fees! The parking issue was resolved, however, I will never stay at another "Hilton" Inn!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for reviewing our hotel. We appreciate your business and your feedback! I do apologize we were unable to provide parking in our carport. Unfortunately we do have limited space available and if business levels are high, unfortunately we cannot guarantee this. I do hope our team members let you know that we can offer underground parking in our adjacent parking lot. I hope you will allow us an opportunity to earn your loyalty for future visits to Saskatoon or to any of our family of hotels. Please do not hesitate to contact me directly to follow up further. Thank you again!
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 August 2014

I have stayed here a couple times recently and overall I would say it was good. I had a one bedroom suite and it was very comfortable and spacious. Only odd thing is a suite as big as this, charging well over $200/night and they give you a tiny 26" TV?? The Holiday Inn Express a couple blocks away is a lot less money and has 47" TV's. If you want to watch, bring binoculars! The exercise room is very well equipped and theres a nice pool area. Staff was friendly as well. Ate in the lounge one night and it was very good, had equally good room service another. I would stay again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Seals_guy
Hello and thank you for your kind review of our hotel! I am delighted you enjoyed your experience and will return on a future visit to Saskatoon. I am pleased to let you know that we are in the process of renovating our guest rooms and replacing all TV's with 42" - many which have been completed. I hope we have the opportunity to be of service again and please do not hesitate to contact me if I may be of any assistance.
Moose Jaw, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014

Hotel is located close to the mall, numerous stores and restaurants. Ground level signage could be better, you have to be along way away to see the sign on the top of the building. We will stay here again.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
      Location
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Lynn F, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Saskatoon Downtown, responded to this review, 27 August 2014
Hello Rod, and thank you for your review. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future. Please do not hesitate to contact me if I may be of any assistance!
Deatsville, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014

The cleanliness of this hotel and the professionalism of the staff are the primary reasons for my frequent stays here. The night staff, particularly Vince, is most helpful. If you find yourself in Saskatoon, this is the place to stay. Fast bank of elevators and several nice suites are a nice surprise. Directly across the street from the downtown mall and close to several great resturants makes this a convenient place to stay.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
      Location
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Hello Roger, Thank you so much for your kind review. We value your business and look forward to being of continued service! As always, please don't hesitate to contact me if I may be of any assistance. Thank you again!
Regina, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014

The Hilton Garden Inn is a very nice hotel with a great location and ample parking. It is right across the street from Saskatoon's largest mall. The hotel has been recently renovated with updated guest rooms, restaurant, bar and lobby. The restaurant is very good and has an excellent morning buffet. The lobby is very large and a great place to meet someone for a coffee since it has plenty of room, comfy chairs and a Starbucks. The guest rooms are very clean and have free WiFi, each room has a microwave and fridge.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Hello and thank you for the lovely review of our hotel. I am delighted you enjoyed your experience and we look forward to being of continued service. I also wanted to let you know our Lobby Bistro, We Proudly Serve is now licensed as is our outdoor patio. I hope you will have the opportunity to enjoy this on your next stay. Thank you again!
Halifax, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

We stayed at Hilton Saskatoon a few times on the past yers and its def my favorite hotel in the city!
Rooms are always well cleaned, beds are super comfy, washrooms are nice and big, and we always get a nice view from the room. Pool and lobby area are great too. The hotel got the greatest location, close to the restaurants, right across the street from the mall and a few minute walk to anywhere in downtown.

We also stayed at Radisson and Ramada in Saskatoon and I believe the Hilton you get your money worth. Same level (and price) as Hilton that I would recommend is the Delta Bessborough, whoever we only stayed there one night.

Nice and cozy lobby as well where there is a Starbucks right there to enjoy a nice drink while waiting at the lobby.

Room Tip: Hilton is the way to go in Saskatoon!