Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Saskatoon, SK
US$114
US$103
Courtyard
US$116
All reviewsclose to the airportking suiteboiled eggsshark clubcold cerealthird floordecent breakfastcircle drivefree hot breakfastliving roomrooms are greatsmall fridgefresh fruitthe air conditioningbed was very comfortablerooms are cleana great place to stay
Reviewed 7 October 2010

This inn has seen better days. It's poorly located, cramped inside, outdated, and a Motel 6-wannabe. AND IT'S LOUD ALL NIGHT.

At the price I paid ($150), I can't believe I can't do better elsewhere.

Awful

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled on business
2  Thank Gordon113
Reviewed 6 October 2010

We Were excited to stay here from past experiences at other hotels in this chain. Boy were we wrong!

Our suite was seriously outdated. When I pulled back the matress to check for bedbugs the head end of the boxspring and cover was filthy and covered in hairs!!! We could not stay there. We called another hotel and promptly left saying we were staying somewhere else. Horrible!!!

• Stayed: September 2010
1  Thank Afamilyof6
Reviewed 28 September 2010

Not the best location in terms of restaurants or walking to amenities, but then neither are the neighbouring Sandman and Travelodge. Decent sized room, big flatscreen TV, comfortable bed. The free breakfast is alright, cereal, toast, boiled eggs, wafflemaker etc, though at 7:30 am quite crowded. Friendly staff, internet worked better than Days Inn did. I slept well, did not find my room too noisy, other than hearing neighbours' shower running. Juice, snacks, coffee available anytime. Worth a look.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 September 2010

I stayed here for one night on business because it was close to the airport.

The lobby is very welcoming. It is also the dining area. I was pleasantly surprised that there is complimentary tea, coffee, hot chocolate and fruit for guests 24/7. The staff were very nice. The decor is a little dated but everything I saw was well maintained.

My room was clean, well kept, and comfortable. It had a brand new TV (in fact, the same model that I have at home which was purchased less than a year ago). The bed was very plush and comfortable, but the pillows were a little limp and lumpy. It didn't bother me too much as I can sleep on practically anything.

My room was on the ground floor right off the lobby, so I did hear some noise from incoming guests. Also, the parking lot was right outside my window, so I kept the curtains down.

I was also very pleased with the complimentary breakfast - it included breads, muffins, French toast, fruits, hard boiled eggs, cereals, tea, coffee, juice, and a waffle iron.

I'd stay here again if the location was suitable.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 July 2010

It is clean - shows its' age with class.
Cookies, coffee at Front Desk; There is free WiFi
Standard room furniture (Chairs, desk, TV) though no microwave
Free Breakfast with standard offerings (bread/toast, muffins, cereal, coffee/Tea). Of note was the cleanup after someone had finished - like, right away. Thus, with the usual small space devoted to Breakfast you didn't have to worry 'bout getting a dirty table & having to clean it. If busy, though, expect, (like most motels nowdays) to look in Lobby (or wherever) for a spot.
There is a sports bar & a Denny's next door for meals
We found the staff very friendly & accommodating - there'd be no problem for us to stay here again

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple