Colonial Square Inn & Suites
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$122
US$116
US$98
US$92
Agoda.com
All reviewsstayed herecanadian tireking bedcleaning staffvery nice hotelbedsconvenienceunithallwaycomfort
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 August 2013

Nice surprise, clean, reasonable rates, soft beds, nice hospitality basket in bathroom, fridge, coffee maker, hair dryer, really nice. TV was very limited channels, and the restaurant was closed , the hotel was going through some renovations, but they accommodated our early arrival and gave us a room so we could get to our venue on time. Good central location on 8th Street in Saskatoon. Many thanks to Hotels .com for a good booking room rate that the hotel honored. We liked this hotel. and would stay here again.

Room Tip: We stayed on the second floor and really liked it but there are first floor room for people who can't do stairs.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank sabre652016
Reviewed 10 August 2013

The rooms were clean, beds were okay, most of the the staff friendly. What makes me give a poor rating is over night my windshield was smashed by a patron of the pub attached to the building. This isn't the fault of the hotel, but I would have felt better had we been given a bit of a discount or a coupon to invite me back to compensate for the $300 deductible that I had to pay to repair my windshield. The morning desk clerk said that this has happened before and the assistant manager looked at the security camera, but it was out of range.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank AOlsen2013
Reviewed 13 July 2013

My wife and I have stayed at this motel a couple times over the years and both times have had a very good experience, especially for the price. We stayed here in April this year and were treated to a very clean, comfortable ad quiet room. You have to understand that the price of accommodations in Saskatoon are very overpriced. So this motel is very good for the price range. I also don\t include a review of the restaurant or bar because this is a motel review. The location of this motel is great too. Right on 8th and lots of good places to eat and drink close by.

Overall, i would definitely stay here again and plan to in the future.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 May 2013

I was shocked to find I was not puttting the Europeanns into a motel but an apartment and could not cancel out as I booked for a week.
I am in business but this shocked and embarrased me showing this cheap side to Saskatoon. We normally respect visitors but that was lnot the case here
I had a bad feeling about the whole incident
Would I use the Motel again definitely not
Norman Wallace

Room Tip: This amazed me to find the motel when I booked the guests in was an apartment a mile away. I was embarrased and felt cheated by the owners Never again Norman Wallace
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
4  Thank normanwallace
Reviewed 18 April 2013

This was one of the worst hotel stays of my life. Poor custo er service, dirty room, and no regulation on smoking in the rooms despite the no smoking policy. For the money you can do much much better in Saskatoon. Pick again and save yourself the trouble

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business