“Looks good, service even better”
Review of Ramada Saskatoon

Ramada Saskatoon
Ranked #27 of 39 Hotels in Saskatoon
Winnipeg, Canada
“Looks good, service even better”
Reviewed 27 January 2011

I was pleasantly surprised with this hotel as my secretary made me two booking in saskatchewan one night in Saskatoon and the other in Regina. I must say this hotel was great. Way better than I thought when i arrived, but the service and the room was amazing. nice gem hidden in a lot of crap properties in this city.

• Stayed January 2011, travelled on business
Joan806, General Manager at Ramada Saskatoon, responded to this review, 11 February 2011
Dear Guest,
Thank you for your comments. We very much appreciate that you stayed with us, and we
look forward to being of service to you on future stays in Saskatoon.
I would appreciate the opportunity to meet you and personally thank you, on your next visit.
Best Regards,
Murray Waters

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Brandon, Canada
Reviewed 15 January 2011

After the upgrades from last year, not much has changed at this hotel. Service is slow in the restaurant. Some of my colleagues rooms had bottles and garbage under the bed. You can practically hear the person in the next room breathing. Lots of noise after the attached bar closes. Friendly check in staff.

• Stayed January 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank prairiephyre
Joan806, General Manager at Ramada Saskatoon, responded to this review, 17 January 2011
Dear Guest,
First, I apologize for not meeting your expectations with respect to your recent stay. It disappoints me to hear comments like this, after the time, efforts and expense that we have
invested in our people and property.
I sincerely hope that you would give us another chance to serve you, and I can assure you that
we are continuing to work harder to give our guests a great hospitality experience each and every time.
MooseJaw
Reviewed 27 December 2010

Friendly service, clean newly renovated rooms - very spacious, fast checkin and out, very affordable. Great food in the lounge and restaurant. Awesome renovations! We will definately stay here every time we are in Saskatoon. Have also stayed with 2 small children, and they loved the pool!

• Stayed November 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Dawn063
Joan806, General Manager at Ramada Saskatoon, responded to this review, 4 January 2011
To our valuded guest,
I would like to personally thank you for your recent review. We have been making great efforts to provide the type of service that you have described. I am very proud of all of our staff members who have really embraced the Ramada customer service culture. We believe that we can (and do) make a difference in the way our customers perceive us, and we strive to provide a quality stay for every guest, every time.
Red Deer, AB
Reviewed 17 November 2010

I stayed at this wonderful hotel several times over this past year. The renovations really paid off! The rooms are very comfortable and the beds are wonderful. The service is always excellent!! I noticed they have the same great staff every time we stay there. They are always so friendly. I've stayed on the 6th floor over looking Saskatoon - it was beautiful!! The pool and hot tub is great for the kids!! They even allow pets and there is a HUGE park 2 blocks to the west. I highly recommend the Ramada Saskatoon.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled on business
2 Thank tynerg
Joan806, General Manager at Ramada Saskatoon, responded to this review, 19 November 2010
Dear Valued guest,
Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay with us. As mentioned in previous
responses, we are extremely proud of our newly renovated guest rooms, and take every opportunity to get the word out.
You mentioned that our staff are consistent in their committment to customer service, and I really appreciate that you have noted this.
I would like to personally invite you back to stay with us on your next trip to Saskatoon, and I want you to know just how much we value your feedback.
Best Regards,
Saskatoon, Canada
Reviewed 7 October 2010

Loved the newly renovated rooms. We booked a room for a few days and was happy with the service. I pointed out that there was a small wet spot on the carpet beside the bathroom(seems a leaking pipe due to renos). They immediately moved us to the adjacent room and upon check out gave me one night free.We had Very hospitable staff who made sure our stay was pleasurable

• Stayed June 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank Rain_Maker3
Joan806, General Manager at Ramada Saskatoon, responded to this review, 8 October 2010
Dear Valued guest,

Thank you for your kind words. I am very proud of all of our staff members, who take it upon themselves day in and day out, to provide that quality customer service that our guests
deserve and expect. I appreciate that you would take the time to let other travellers know that
we are determined continue to provide the type of service that you have noted. Our recent renovations have had an extremely positive effect on our entire operation.

Our committment is to provide a quality experience to every guest, every time.

Best regards,

Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed 13 September 2010

We hadn't stayed at the Ramada for a number of years, but decided to give it a try after reading that they had renovated their rooms. Wow, what a welcome change! The rooms are beautifull appointed.... everything has that 'new' smell. Great job Ramada, thank you, we will be back.

• Stayed September 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank williamj38
Joan806, General Manager at Ramada Saskatoon, responded to this review, 16 September 2010
Dear Valued Guest,
I would like to take this opportunity to personally thank you for coming back to stay with us.
We have worked very hard to win back guests such as yourselves, and to reach out to new
travellers. We believe our product is now second to none, and combined with our award winning service, we feel that we have a quality product for the business as well as the leisure traveller. Please do not hesitate to contact me personally on your next trip to Saskatoon, as I would like to meet you in person. Murray Waters.
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed 12 September 2010

This hotel is ok to stay if didn't find anything else. Looks like it was renovated recently, but still very far from 3* standing. Rooms are tiny and smelling weird, pool downstairs is looking really old.

• Stayed April 2010, travelled on business

Travellers are raving about these Saskatoon hotels