Travelodge Hotel Saskatoon
US$145
The James Hotel(Saskatoon)
US$239
US$216
Inn on College(Saskatoon)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$93
US$84
US$115
US$111
US$120
US$116
1,476 results
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 April 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 April 2014

As a long term guest of over two months this year. I found staff to be somewhat friendly. Attitude was given from front desk staff. Perhaps they are over worked. However as a guest I shouldn't receive the back lash for this???

Management was confrontational when asked to deal with simple easy to fix issues. They ignored issues as a way of dealing with problems instead of working with guests to find a compromise or solution.

I found rooms to be loud on the first, second and third floors and my room on the fourth was dusty until I had them shampoo the rugs. However dust still remained behind the dressers and along side the walls. Not good for someone with allergies.

Room Tip: There is a Sandman across the street.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 April 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 April 2014

Took my children here to stay in a theme room for a couple of days. We came from out of town specifically to stay in one of these rooms. Upon check-in, we were treated like absolute crap by a lady named Claudia whom was checking us in. Accidentally forgot our credit card at home so we offered to give a cash deposit in whatever amount was necessary. She got very mean and rude, threatened that she was going to give our room away and said that they were very busy so it wouldn't be a problem doing so and we could stay in a regular room. I explained to her that I had pulled my children out of school early and drove quite a way with super excited children specifically to stay in the theme room. She started going off on me to lower my voice or she would have me kicked out. I couldn't believe it!!! You could definitely tell by my voice that I was upset, however, I did not raise my voice to her. Anyway, she was just nasty and mean and I could absolutely not believe that I was being treated like this, especially with my kids standing there too! There were other people in line behind us and I was utterly mortified and embarrassed! Worst experience at a hotel....hands down!!! You NEVER disrespect and embarrass your customers to this degree. Wouldn't go back if it was the last place on earth and Claudia needs to find a new job...one which does not involve working with the public!

Aside from having offensive and unfriendly staff, this hotel is also getting quite dated. Consider other options.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family