“Sheets Stained”

Reviewed 10 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank brianb9
Reviewed 5 May 2014

what I expected. not better or no worse than what I thought it was going to be. the location along a main street made for a somewhat noisy room

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 April 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Overall it was alright for the cost of the room. however there were stains on the comforter and the water temperature was either scolding hot or ice old in the shower. I was unable to have a shower before I left because there was no time for me to tell the front desk and have it fixed somehow. I was hoping to have I room movies on the TV but there was no such option. The TV remote also had dead batteries which was fixed by the front desk staff. I got a fresh baked cookie at the front desk which made my trip to the desk nice!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

We booked at the thriftlodge for a night as we were traveling though to Winnipeg with our four kids. The guy at the front desk was nice but when we got to our room it wasn't made up. There was garbage everywhere and the beds weren't made. I went back to the front desk and told the guy the situation. There were no other rooms available and it was very late so he came to the room with fresh linens and took the garbage. In the morning when we were checking out the hotel apologized and gave us a full refund. I would stay there again if I was passing through.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Travis B, Manager at Saskatoon Thriftlodge, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2014

I'm glad we gave you a refund. That is not acceptable. No excuses. We are a busy property but housekeeping should not have missed that. I have addressed with our housekeeping department and our room checking policies.

Reviewed 8 April 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Travelodge
Travellers also viewed these Saskatoon hotels
Comfort Inn
Sandman Hotel Saskatoon
#30 of 40 in Saskatoon
Heritage Inn Hotel & Convention Centre
Saskatoon Inn and Conference Centre

Been to Saskatoon Thriftlodge? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Saskatoon Thriftlodge

Address: 1825 Idylwyld Dr N, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan S7L 1B6, Canada
Region: Canada > Saskatchewan > Saskatoon
Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Wheelchair access
Ranked #37 of 40 Hotels in Saskatoon
Price Range: £49 - £65 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Saskatoon Thriftlodge 2*
Ensuring that our service exceeds your expectations we provide an affordable, comfortable and pratical place to stay while in Saskatoon. We have 56 guestrooms conveniently located close to the airport and many popular restaurants/amenities. Less Fuss, More Value. Amenities include free parking, free wireless internet, Continental Breakfast, Business Centre, Suites available, Fridges/microwaves available, and Long Term Rates. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Saskatoon Thriftlodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Saskatoon Thrift Lodge