“You will wonder if Elvis will show”
Review of Broadway Cafe

Broadway Cafe
Ranked #38 of 693 Restaurants in Saskatoon
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Nutana
Reviewed 7 May 2013

You walk in the little café and you think your in the 50's. It have a very early rock décor. The waitresses seem to know almost everyone. They called a lot of customers by name, handshakes and hugs. My friends and I sat at a middle table looking out on Broadway. The wait staff were very quick to get our order. We all ordered the burgers which were very good. I love the homemade fries, reminds me of real home cooking. My only complaint was that they did not have the Bavarian burger anymore. It was my favorite. Its a nice casual feel. With all the Elvis deco on the walls, you wonder if he would just show up to say, HI.

Reviewed 2 May 2013

We arrived to a full house for lunch. Our 3 year-old grandson was in a wheel chair. Although it was a tight fit and a waiting line, the staff were very helpful and we were seated fairly quickly. We ordered a foot-long hot dog, and 2 burgers. They were delicious! The fries were home made and cooked to a perfect crispness. And the milkshakes!! You must try their milkshakes. We had a vanilla, and strawberry milkshake. Thick and tasty! A great experience that we're hoping to repeat again soon. I don't know really what was better, the food or the service.

Reviewed 25 April 2013

Those of us who are getting a little long in the tooth will be delighted by the decor, menu selections and casual atmosphere created by the great staff. Younger patrons will now know what we are talking about when we talk about burger "joints" from our youth.
Great food. Great surroundings. Great staff. All around, it is great.

Reviewed 23 April 2013

This is really a walk back in time and you feel as though you've retreated to the 1950's or early 60's. The service is good, the food tasty and plentiful and the burgers far outshine any of the fast food chain burger places found every where. My wife and I even shared a good old fashioned thick milkshake. Make a day of it and explore the many interesting shops along Broadway, from tasty bakery and boutique deli/butcher to gallery and craft shops.

Reviewed 18 April 2013 via mobile

Went for lunch at aporox 1245 on a Wednesday.
We were seated at one of only approx 5 tables available as the rest were full.
The service was acceptable, server was friendly but not very organized.
I ordered n split the clubhouse n fries. Huge order, very tasty with the regular fillings but, the ham was not your regular shaved variety, more of the breakfast version. Fries are the homemade fresh style, unpeeled type! Delicious