“"Back to the Future"”

Saskatoon
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“"Back to the Future"”
Reviewed 15 July 2013

With pictures and memorabilia meeting your eye as soon as you walk in, this restaurant instantly takes you back MANY, MANY years. Marilyn Monroe and Elvis are only two of the celebrities on numerous posters of "yesteryears". Food is always very good, prices are reasonable and service is always pleasant. Clean, neat, and unique!

Visited July 2013

Saskatoon, Canada
“Denver to die for!”
Reviewed 28 May 2013

I live within walking distance of the Broadway Cafe so it wasn't a far trip. I love going to the Broadway Cafe. It is less busy over supper but you can always sit at the 50's style counter if there are no tables. The atmosphere is homey and the food is delicious. I recommend the denver and homemade fries.

• Visited May 2013
saskatoon
“You will wonder if Elvis will show”
Reviewed 7 May 2013

You walk in the little café and you think your in the 50's. It have a very early rock décor. The waitresses seem to know almost everyone. They called a lot of customers by name, handshakes and hugs. My friends and I sat at a middle table looking out on Broadway. The wait staff were very quick to get our order. We all ordered the burgers which were very good. I love the homemade fries, reminds me of real home cooking. My only complaint was that they did not have the Bavarian burger anymore. It was my favorite. Its a nice casual feel. With all the Elvis deco on the walls, you wonder if he would just show up to say, HI.

• Visited May 2013
Calgary
“Burgers, Dogs, Fries and Milkshakes!”
Reviewed 2 May 2013

We arrived to a full house for lunch. Our 3 year-old grandson was in a wheel chair. Although it was a tight fit and a waiting line, the staff were very helpful and we were seated fairly quickly. We ordered a foot-long hot dog, and 2 burgers. They were delicious! The fries were home made and cooked to a perfect crispness. And the milkshakes!! You must try their milkshakes. We had a vanilla, and strawberry milkshake. Thick and tasty! A great experience that we're hoping to repeat again soon. I don't know really what was better, the food or the service.

Visited April 2013
Battleford, Canada
“A step back in time”
Reviewed 25 April 2013

Those of us who are getting a little long in the tooth will be delighted by the decor, menu selections and casual atmosphere created by the great staff. Younger patrons will now know what we are talking about when we talk about burger "joints" from our youth.
Great food. Great surroundings. Great staff. All around, it is great.

• Visited March 2013