“Can't wait to go back!”

Neighbourhood: Nutana
Swift Current, Canada
“Can't wait to go back!”
Reviewed 1 December 2013 via mobile

We found this place by accident, just driving around & spotted it. What a great diner! We loved the decor, the service was great, the food was fantastic and reasonably priced. Our visit here was the best experience we have ever had in a resteraunt. Can't wait to go back.

• Visited November 2013

Manchester, UK
“Great food, service and price”
Reviewed 14 September 2013

The Broadway Cafe is one of the easiest restaurants to recommend in Saskatoon. It's got all the flair and panache of the 1950's diner it apes with a modern menu and wonderfully fun service.

Prices are kept in check by the local competition and the place is always full of locals, always a good sign.

I recommend the Eggs Benedict, but they are only available at weekends.

• Visited September 2013
Saskatoon
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“"Back to the Future"”
Reviewed 15 July 2013

With pictures and memorabilia meeting your eye as soon as you walk in, this restaurant instantly takes you back MANY, MANY years. Marilyn Monroe and Elvis are only two of the celebrities on numerous posters of "yesteryears". Food is always very good, prices are reasonable and service is always pleasant. Clean, neat, and unique!

Visited July 2013
Saskatoon, Canada
“Denver to die for!”
Reviewed 28 May 2013

I live within walking distance of the Broadway Cafe so it wasn't a far trip. I love going to the Broadway Cafe. It is less busy over supper but you can always sit at the 50's style counter if there are no tables. The atmosphere is homey and the food is delicious. I recommend the denver and homemade fries.

• Visited May 2013
saskatoon
“You will wonder if Elvis will show”
Reviewed 7 May 2013

You walk in the little café and you think your in the 50's. It have a very early rock décor. The waitresses seem to know almost everyone. They called a lot of customers by name, handshakes and hugs. My friends and I sat at a middle table looking out on Broadway. The wait staff were very quick to get our order. We all ordered the burgers which were very good. I love the homemade fries, reminds me of real home cooking. My only complaint was that they did not have the Bavarian burger anymore. It was my favorite. Its a nice casual feel. With all the Elvis deco on the walls, you wonder if he would just show up to say, HI.

• Visited May 2013