US$113
US$82
US$143
US$128
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$146/night.

US$137
US$107
US$96
US$93
US$130
  • Pool
All reviewsturn down serviceeggs benedictboutique hotelthe rivergreat boutiquelobby barone bedroom suitebreakfast roomfresh fruitskating rinkamazing hoteleach eveningbottled watercity viewbreakfast was includedcomfortable beddowntown saskatoon
Reviewed 6 May 2014

It was a wonderful stay at this hotel. Right from the moment we checked, everything was perfect. The view was nothing special, but the rest of the hotel makes up for it. Coming back later in the evening, the front desk clerk ran to open the door for me. The staff in the breakfast room were so polite and cheery for so very early in the morning. I didn't get to sit and have a drink in their lounge, but I will be back that's for sure.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank travelgirl7878
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Boutique Hotel with all the right stuff. From arrival to departure the staff was attentive without being intrusive, professional without being stuffy, and just all around terrific. The lobby bar was always fun and staff and patrons friendly. Breakfast was included and well done with a changing menu in addition to the staples. There is no restaurant on site but the room service food was prompt, warm or cold as appropriate, tasted great and very professional presentation. We had a river view room and would recommend spending the few extra bucks if you will be in your room much. Location was great and you can walk to shopping and restaurants. This hotel was farther from the equator than any in our past travels but it had "electric parking" and, frankly, even in early March it was pleasant walking outside.

Room Tip: If you will be in your room other than for sleeping a river view room is worth the extra dollars.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Frankee7
Reviewed 7 April 2014

I've stayed here for business twice now and will never stay anywhere else in Saskatoon. Service and ambiance are amazing. Rooms are very comfortable. Best sheets you'll ever sleep on. Breakfast is the best I've ever had in a hotel.

I've provided a rating of 4 out of 5 only because the walls are quite thin. I could hear every door closing (slamming) near my room as well as conversations in the hall. However, everything else about this hotel more than made up for that.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank SK_Sun_Girl
Reviewed 5 April 2014 via mobile

We stayed in the Benedict suite a second time (I said Roderick by accident in last review) and it was lovely. Great service, good fitness area and room service. I haven't gone down to the lounge yet but will next stay. For breakfast Chef was making quesadillas and made me "her favourite" -- so delicious! The breakfasts are great there and the wait staff are a cut above when it comes to service.

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 3 April 2014

I stayed in a one bedroom room when I was in Saskatoon for a surgery. I thought that because of the great reviews, this hotel would be a good sanctuary. Before I left for the surgery I called the front and asked them to put 4 extra pillows in the room as I needed to elevate my leg. They told me this wouldn't be a problem and they'd do it right away. When we got back from the surgery a couple hours lapsed, the room wasn't clean and the pillows weren't there. My husband called down right away and they said the pillows would be up right away. He called again a hour and a half later and finally after that they came up. To me that wasn't acceptable service. I also wasn't impressed with the room service menu. I'm a Celiac and therefore need to eat gluten free. The only option they told me that was available to me was the fish. Usually there are several options. When they did bring up our food they didn't bring the water we requested, and needed to go back. Other than these issues our stay was fine. The view was great and the bed was very comfortable. I would hesitate to stay here again due to the service.

• Stayed: February 2014