US$102
US$82
US$132
US$128
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

US$137
US$106
US$95
US$88
Agoda.com
All reviewsturn down serviceeggs benedictboutique hotelthe rivergreat boutiquelobby barone bedroom suitebreakfast roomfresh fruitskating rinkamazing hoteleach eveningbottled watercity viewbreakfast was includedcomfortable beddowntown saskatoon
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Fantastic boutique hotel in Saskatoon. I always get a bit sad when I hear after the fact that friends have stayed anywhere but The James Hotel. From the marble lobby to the chic modern decor, everything is perfect here.

Staff are fantastic - and Heather makes a gorgeous cocktail in their lively lobby bar (which often has old school tunes spun by a DJ). Everyone greets you with a smile and a helping hand. Housekeeping keeps the rooms absolutely immaculate.

The complimentary breakfast is divine - Eggs Benedict made to order is but one of the offerings. At night - turndown service includes a sweet offering (I once had the best red velvet cupcake of my life).

But the real draw? The bed. Perfect king-sized slice of heaven with the most incredible sheets you have ever slept on. I promise. Made from angel's gossamer wings. Only problem is you won't want to get out of them and may miss breakfast.

Headed to the Paris of the Prairies? Book the James. Do it. You'll thank me.

Room Tip: A view of the river valley is always gorgeous.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 9 June 2014

It was my first time staying at The James Hotel and I LOVED IT! The staff were friendly, professional and went above and beyond to ensure my stay was positive. The rooms were clean and spacious AND the bed was fabulous! I had the best sleep that I have had in six years! The breakfast was out of this world and I even had my chair held out for me! There is no doubt that I will stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 1 June 2014

We always stay in an Extended Stay Studio Suite, obviously, we pay a few extra $$ to stay at the James, but the additional perks are well worth it. The small and helpful kitchen is really handy to make healthy meals and snacks for our toddler, I love that the fridge is apartment size and not just a small bar fridge. Overall the suite is spacious with the a king size bed hidden from the living room, and lovely bathroom, it is truly our home away from home. Another plus are the fabulous hot breakfasts, as a family, it gives us a break from our normal routine of just rushing out of the house in the morning, we go and enjoy the breakfast before we head out on the town for the day.

Room Tip: Really like the Extended Stay Studio Suite, the small kitchen is great!
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 May 2014

A small boutique hotel, hidden along the river bank, the James is the destination for discriminating tastes. The view of the river is fantastic, the restaurant is perfect and the evening snacks wonderful. I want to live there!

A bit pricey, but worth every penny.

Room Tip: Higher floors have the better view.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank BigTalk
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Better than most Saskatoon hotels, but I was expecting more based on other reviews. The rooms were nicely decorated in a modern style, although the couches are terribly uncomfortable. I liked the small touches such as a keurig coffee maker and a dessert waiting for us on Saturday night. The bed was extremely comfortable and the bathrooms were gorgeous. The breakfast room is really nice and I enjoyed the food.
I didn't experience the amazing service that others have mentioned. The type of water we requested was not in our room and we didn't get turn-down service on the first night. Our robes were missing from our room when we returned on Saturday night and when I called to request that they bring some up I received the response "right now?". I certainly wouldn't be calling if I didn't need the robe at that moment and didn't appreciate the attitude. I had also asked about taking a few photos in the afternoon in the lobby seating area as it was raining on our wedding day. I was told this was ok, but then about an hour later someone else called to say that this was not allowed and didn't help come up with any other suggestions. It was a little bit annoying and not very sympathetic to a bride whose outdoor wedding was rained out. So in summary, the hotel was very nice but I expected a bit more in terms of service.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple