“Great sushi”

Description: (306) 956-7333
Description: (306) 956-7333
“Great sushi”
Reviewed 14 March 2013

Good sushi, the service is a bit slow but their Sushi's the best in s'toon as far as I've experienced.

Saskatoon
“Nice Food bust expensive”
Reviewed 23 January 2013

Tough this place advertises itself as authentic Japanese it is owned and operated by Chinese people that have recognizes Saskatoon is saturated with Chinese restaurants. The food is very good and one of the few places you can get quality sushi in Saskatoon, so the prices are far too high.

Visited November 2012
Saskatoon, Canada
“Great sushi at an exceptional price.”
Reviewed 27 June 2012

Family run restaurant I think. Went here for dinner on my birthday. Staff courteous. Selection of sushi very large and varied. My daughter says the crispy spicy salmon is her favourite. I had the tempura shrimp rolls. Very good. I had an order of six rolls, my daughter two orders of six rolls, we shared chicken udon noodles, I had a glass of wine and she had refillable iced tea. Total bill just over $36.00. We took some rolls home as the noodle portion was substantial and we couldn't finish everything. Definitely going back.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank WorkToTravel_12
Saskatoon, Canada
“went looking for fresh food and found it”
Reviewed 22 April 2012

like attention to environment, plates, food and presentation. Excellent courteous staff and wonderful people

Visited July 2011
saskatoon
“my sushi standard”
Reviewed 20 February 2012

I have been to this restaurant around 10 since i found this place. I love the food.
The lunch menu is cheaper than the supper, but i really love the supper menu.
the samon roses and tampora shimp are to die for. Now I would say im a foody. Its really high praise. There are so much options, i love the dragon rolls. You really cant go wrong with this place.

Just writing this makes me want to go back tommorrow.

Visited February 2012