“Pleasantly Surprised!”

Ranked #25 of 715 Restaurants in Saskatoon
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 22 May 2014 via mobile

I was here awhile back to have something to eat before a concert my boyfriend and I were going to. The original place we were going to go to was closed, so while walking to find somewhere to go we came across Winston's. The name rang a bell then I remembered my dad raving about it and the beer selection. So we thought we would give it a try. We both ordered a drink and the fish and chips. My drink was FANTASTIC (strawberry float I believe it was) and the fish and chips were very good too. So much I couldn't finish mine and neither could my boyfriend. (Which is unusual that we can go anywhere and he will be full) staff was polite and attentive and the atmosphere was relaxed and fun. Will definitely be going back here again

Reviewed 24 April 2014

Everytime that I go to Saskatoon I end up here a couple of nights in the week. Great place to watch sports and have a great meal and beer. A little loud but very friendly. The pub pies and Sheppard Pie is great.

Reviewed 8 March 2014 via mobile

Stopped in for some dessert drinks and once again the atmosphere was awesome! Nice comfy chairs resulted in a quick stay being a couple of hours!! Awesome service and great beers!

Reviewed 23 February 2014

while staying at Hotel Senator recently we decided to visit Winston's, first because a friend recommended it, second because it was attached to the hotel. Great selection of international beers, awesome wings ($5 a lb on Tuesdays), and the fish and chips was excellent. The atmosphere was very warm and inviting, can't wait to go back.

Reviewed 14 February 2014

A unique atmosphere that is casual with an affluent flair that lends itself to being in a rambling English countryside manor. Excellent service and a menu that offers a wide variety of good food at very reasonable prices. The waitress was very knowledgeable about the menu and their beers and the food was served hot and fresh within a short time after we ordered. It was a dining experience worthy of repeating.