“Expensive Mush”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 15 June 2013

I visited in the winter and it was cold out so I was wearing a hat when I walked in (I am female and it was -30oC). The hostess rudely told me that I was not allowed in because I was wearing a hat. So I took it off and asked if I could meet my friends, she then allowed me to enter. I ordered the risotto; it was garlic mush. Disgusting. My friend had spinach that was so salty, she couldn't eat. Hands down the worst restaurant I have even been to.

1  Thank KMW155043

Reviewed 13 June 2013 via mobile

Very good food, attentive friendly service, but potatoes should arrive hot on a slow Monday evening.

Otherwise, great restaurant. Will go again, as the rice was killer!

2  Thank Tounces2
Reviewed 23 May 2013 via mobile

I brought a client to dinner here on a Tuesday evening and it was perfect. The service was attentive but not overbearing. The recommendations were helpful. I had the bison ribs and they were tender and delicious.

2  Thank DaveyTinWinnipeg
Reviewed 21 May 2013

Been a couple times and this place always gives me a great meal, the atmosphere on friday and saturday nights makes for a good night out!

2  Thank trevorhutchings
Reviewed 24 February 2013

Went as a group in private room, good atmosphere, good food. Steak sandwich was done just how I asked. Others enjoyed their meal especially the seafood pasta.

3  Thank PrairieDiver