“Great food”

Summer Roll Restaurant
Ranked #48 of 693 Restaurants in Saskatoon
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

The place is great. Every time we go there they remind us to try the Thai basil with the summer rolls and they aren't keen on giving extra sauce for the noodle bowls but the food is amazing, the staff are friendly and the service is quick and consistent. Definitely a go to place for us!

1  Thank Teddi D

Reviewed 4 July 2014

Summer roll has the best vermicelli bowls in Saskatoon. I have eaten here many times and have never been disappointed. Particularly love B2 - pork noodle bowl with spring rolls.

1  Thank ktravelteach
Reviewed 17 June 2014

The food here is fairly priced and the service is awesome. This is not a fancy upscale place to eat, more like a diner for a quick bite. The menu selection is about average, but the service is quick, so overall I'd recommend this restaurant if you like Vietnamese.

1  Thank CanadaCypress
Reviewed 3 March 2014

Having recently moved from the West End in Winnipeg where there were a dozen great Vietnamese restaurants close bye, I was worried I wouldn't find anything comparable in Saskatoon. I was wrong. The Summer Role is right up there with the best I've had. The spring rolls are crispy and delicious, the summer rolls are fresh, and all the soups (Tom Yum, Pho, Wonton) and dishes have been bursting with flavour.

The ambience is nothing too special, but the food and staff more than make up for it. It is my 1st choice for Asian cuisine in Saskatoon, I've dined in aabout 3 times and had take away several times as well. I highlt recommed it.

1  Thank puck34
Reviewed 27 September 2013

I kind of lost faith in Trip Advisor a bit with this one.With a ranking of 6 out of 458 I was expecting something a little more upscale. This is just a small vietnamese restaurant which is more or less a "diner" type of restaurant. Not very well maintained nor upgraded, but seemed to be clean. The staff is friendly and the food is a good price. The food is ok, but nothing special. I wouldn't go out of my way to go back.