“Welcome Home!”

Glacier Park Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 14 Saskatoon B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 8 March 2014

This was our first visit to Saskatoon. We were welcomed by Deb's warm smile and had a tour of the woodworking shop as soon as we got there - Wow! We were made to feel at home by the friendly homeowners who answered our questions about sights and scenes about town. Great breakfasts. Slept in our first night, the bed was that comfortable. It was a nice warm visit on a bitterly cold day during the Blues Festival.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Debbie J, Owner at Glacier Park Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2014

Hello to both of you from Saskatoon!!!! AND IT IS SPRING!!! Yippee.
We spent the weekend in your area. Wonderful drive to Winnipeg, great weather, roads and hours and hours spent visiting relatives. Makes me wonder why we didn't do it years ago?
Thank you for staying with us in BluesTown, aka Saskatoon, and we hope that next time you are back you will reconnect with us. We appreciate your supportive review and are pleased that you felt at home.
until next time, thanks for the links you sent and the pic.

Reviewed 5 February 2014

This was a very clean and welcoming B&B. We were greeted into a very warm home. The guest rooms were clean and comfortable and they had a desk and comfy chair for reading. it was very peaceful in a homey way. The resident poodle, Tim was extremely friendly and welcoming and reminded me of home. The only down side was that there was only one bathroom to be shared amongst the guests, but it was very clean. My stay was short, but it was peaceful and homey. Breakfast was amazing and Tim was a wonderful mascot! We had breakfast with the owners of the B&B and enjoyed conversation. thye are wonderful people who are devoted to ensuring you have a pleasant stay. The price per night is I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Debbie J, Owner at Glacier Park Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2014

Hi D and J
Bill and I are so pleased that you were able to make us your "home" while you were in Saskatoon. Tim is always pleased to be hugged and spoiled by everyone, he is a charmer.
Thanks for taking the time to write your review, we appreciate your comments and encouraging words.
Looking forward to catching up with you the next time you stop by.
until later

Reviewed 28 January 2014

I really enjoyed my stay at the Glacier Park Bed and Breakfast!! Debbie and Bill were so kind, welcoming and fun! We were in Saskatoon for a classical voice recital and so it was important to me that I found a place for myself and my colleagues that would provide the comfort we needed to enjoy every moment of our concert tour. Glacier Park Bed and Breakfast provided a really good bed in a tidy room with lots of space, warmth in a lovely sitting room with a fire place and with gorgeous, intricate wood carving decor. The food at breakfast was superb and the company was lovely as well! They took an interest in our project and we felt very supported in what we were doing - which was an added bonus!!! Many thanks to Debbie and Bill!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Debbie J, Owner at Glacier Park Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 30 January 2014

A&L
It was wonderful having you around the house. So much joy and enthusiasm. We were blessed to have you stay with us.
The evening was well spent! I was hoping to find an appropriate quote from the "Barber of Seville" but did not want to take anything out of context.
Thankyou for the encouraging review. Looking forward to next time.

Reviewed 27 January 2014

Bill and Deb are wonderful people. I felt right at home the moment I stepped in the front door. Rooms were warm and comfortable. Food was amazing and the conversation stimulating. I hope to have opportunity to stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Debbie J, Owner at Glacier Park Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2014

C, thank you for choosing our B and B. We enjoyed your visit, especially your sharp wit and nimble fingers. The piano accompaniment was amazing. Enjoy the rest of the tour, and hopefully we will see you again soon.

Reviewed 10 December 2013

Deb and Bill were amazing hosts. The accommodation was better than described and was in a great location. The thing that really separates themselves from the rest are the little things. The amazing and hearty breakfasts that were prepared each morning and even the heated blanket that was warming my bed before my arrival that night. I look forward to my next visit!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Markym010
Debbie J, Owner at Glacier Park Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2013

Hi M
Thanks for the great review, we appreciate it.
Both Bill and I enjoyed our visit(s) around the breakfast table. Sorry I missed the second morning.
What an interesting job you have! It reminded me of the Adventure Camera trips my Daddy used to take when he was able. He always had a great time and told us it should be on our bucket lists. You never know.
See you next time you are through. Take care and blessings on your holiday time
Deb and Bill.

Reviewed 20 November 2013

Nice location, close to the university, rooms were clean and well appointed. The people were very friendly / helpful and the food was great! If you need to stay a couple of extra hours before you check out, no problem I would definitely stay at this B+B again.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Debbie J, Owner at Glacier Park Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2013

J
Wonderful to hear from you. I remember your visit, sitting around in the living room and visiting with you, your sister and B-I-L.
Thanks so much for the great and encouraging review.
Let me know when you come back into the city again, would be great to catch up.

Reviewed 11 November 2013

Excellent clean & comfortable rooms. Beautiful and convenient location. Heated blankets were very appreciated during the cold season! A friendly and welcoming environment, with lots of personal touches.

The breakfasts were just amazing! Allergies were accommodated with no problem. Delicious homemade waffles, homemade sausage, eggs made any way you want them, fresh fruit, good juice and coffee, homemade jams.... Everything you could possibly want! Very enjoyable. Would stay again, and recommend to friends and family staying in Saskatoon.

NB: this is a Christian household, with a few unobtrusive religious decorations, and grace was said at breakfast. Not invasive or judging at all, but something to take note of if this would bother you.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Debbie J, Owner at Glacier Park Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2013

Good day to all your family K&S
Thank you so much for your kind and encouraging review. Bill and I enjoyed having all of you in the house for the weekend. Lots of conversation and laughs.
I am pleased that the breakfast was yummy, it was easy to accommodate the allergies.
Noticed that your "sleep quality" was not to great, please let me know what I can do to improve that, or your next visit, or for other guests.
Greetings to your parents and thanks to them, as well, for the great visit.
Take care until we see you again.
Debbie and Bill