“A Reason to Return......”

Glacier Park Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 14 Saskatoon B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 3 May 2014

What a fabulous place to land!! This was our first B&B experience & Bill & Deb made it exceptional in every way. Their warm inviting hospitality, amazing food, engaging conversations, generosity, attention to detail, great coffee and delightful personalities made us feel at home, welcomed and relaxed!! The beds were comfy and well appointed with everything one might need. Truly amazing hosts who are gifted in welcoming others into their home. It was a pleasure to be with them, their other guests and I would highly recommend this B&B experience to anyone needing to stay in the area. You won't be disappointed with your stay and will most likely leave encouraged, feeling appreciated, have a full belly, a smile on your face and an appreciation for Bill & Deb that will want to make you return again one day soon!!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Debbie J, Owner at Glacier Park Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Michele and Kyle
Where have the last two weeks gone? Seems like you were just here on Friday.
Thank you so much for appreciating the BnB. It is a blessing to know that we are meeting our guests needs. Your words encourage us to strive on and do our best.
Bill and I enjoyed the conversations around the breakfast table and were sorry when you had to head out the door to the conference. Work is work!
Thank you for blessing our home with your joyful presence and the gentle flicker of candle light.
Until we meet again......... as we know we will

Reviewed 30 April 2014

I stumbled across this B&B through an accidental turn of events but by luck it turned out to be a most memorable and wonderful experience. Bill and Debbie are the absolute best of hosts. I was greeted upon my arrival with homemade wine and muffins, and the evening panned out from there with their warmth and generosity of spirit. Stories flowed, neighbours popped by, friends were made. My bedroom was lovely and the bed super comfy. It is very much the family run B&B and you instantly feel a part of the gang, which for a weary traveller used to the anonymity of hotels, is a breath of fresh air. I would highly recommend again to anyone passing through, or wanting a little respite with some good company and relaxing surroundings.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Debbie J, Owner at Glacier Park Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2014

From across the Pond - Helllllooooooooo Venetia - can you hear me above the noise of your job.

I have the best job. We get to meet the most interesting and enjoyable people from all around the world. I learn about different types of jobs, hear stories about countries I will never visit, listen to music I would never think of tuning in to, experience different cultures, and even more amazing.... get to see Canada (world) thru other peoples eyes. All from my living room.

Your visit with us touched each one of those areas. It was a grand evening, thank you for sharing your time with us. Brilliant!

Thanks again

Reviewed 29 April 2014

Very comfortable, delicious food and wonderful hosts. Really enjoyed my stay, and would recommend it to anyone coming into Saskatoon. Debbie and Bill make it a warm, comfortable, delicious and relaxing place to stay. Nice to have great conversations with others when travelling alone also.

Stu
Good morning, well sort of, the ponds and fountains were ice covered this morning. Yuck!
We were so blessed to have you stay with us while you were in Saskatoon. May thanks to Dr. Jay for recommending GPBB. You came "highly recommended" and he was spot on.
Pleased that you were able to find a place to buy and move to.
We both know that your new job will be fulfilling and rewarding,
Perhaps we will meet again soon,
Blessings on your new adventure.

Reviewed 26 April 2014

The Glacier Park B&B is a great place to stay. Very relaxing atmosphere. Bill and Deb are very hospitable and friendly. When I arrived, I was served a glass of wine, cheese and crackers and a bowl of soup. Breakfast in the morning is excellent, and they serve a great cup of coffee (I rate all places on how good their coffee is). The bed was comfortable, the room and bathroom were clean and quiet. We had very lovely conversation on a wide range of topics, and the visit to Bill’s wood working shop is very interesting. Bill and Deb made me feel at home. Their dog, Tim is cute and friendly. The price is right, and it is close to most places in Saskatoon. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Debbie J, Owner at Glacier Park Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

Good morning Denis
Thanks so much for stopping by at Glacier Park. We really enjoyed the visit around the table, I learned so much about Installation Art. IHave had a couple of occasions to share your wife's websites with other guests. We had an art dealer/gallery person here from Japan and she knew exactly what we where talking about.
We are still waiting for spring!! Right now the snow is "dumping" on us again. What a long winter.
Travel well and we hope to see you next time you are in Saskatoon.
Blessings on your work and greetings to your wife.
Debbie and Bill

Reviewed 25 April 2014

Debbie and Bill are the wonderful hosts of this delightful B and B. I was made to feel welcome the moment I stepped inside, and that was before the gorgeous poodle, Tim, joined the welcome party.
Half way around the world, and with my daughter in the hospital, I was made to feel at home by this caring and compassionate couple. A glass of wine and a freshly baked muffin were a bonus each evening on my return "home". I have no hesitation in recommending "Glacier Park" to any visitor to Saskatoon.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

H and L
Thank you so much for staying with us. It was grand to have you here and spend time with you. Perhaps one day we will be able to sit over tea and catch up on all the news, under better circumstances.
You are a wonderful soul, full of love, compassion, tenderness, empathy and generous and patient. We were blessed to have you stay with us.
Until a later date.

Reviewed 12 April 2014

Hi from Sheep River! I arrived at Glacier Park tired and jetlagged off a flight from Britain to be welcomed with a glass of wine and a freshly baked muffin - just what I needed! Deb and Bill were so welcoming it made me feel right at home, and the breakfasts were amazing!Tim the poodle is also very friendly and likes to be made a fuss of :) The whole place was very clean and cozy, and you are really made to feel like a friend rather than "just a guest".

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Debbie J, Owner at Glacier Park Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2014

Hello to you in Sheep River
We are pleased that you made it to your destination, safe and sound. The old truck was faithful. The house felt empty after you left, even though there were lots of us around. You gentle, warming presence was missed immediately! Tim is lost without your warm snuggles and lap. He seams to think that I should just pick him up ALL THE TIME! Not!
Enjoy your time in SR. You will make a difference.
thanks for the great review, we appreciate it and look forward to the next time that we can connect.
Deb and Bill and Tim.

Reviewed 8 March 2014

This was our first visit to Saskatoon. We were welcomed by Deb's warm smile and had a tour of the woodworking shop as soon as we got there - Wow! We were made to feel at home by the friendly homeowners who answered our questions about sights and scenes about town. Great breakfasts. Slept in our first night, the bed was that comfortable. It was a nice warm visit on a bitterly cold day during the Blues Festival.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Debbie J, Owner at Glacier Park Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2014

Hello to both of you from Saskatoon!!!! AND IT IS SPRING!!! Yippee.
We spent the weekend in your area. Wonderful drive to Winnipeg, great weather, roads and hours and hours spent visiting relatives. Makes me wonder why we didn't do it years ago?
Thank you for staying with us in BluesTown, aka Saskatoon, and we hope that next time you are back you will reconnect with us. We appreciate your supportive review and are pleased that you felt at home.
until next time, thanks for the links you sent and the pic.