“Great food!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Reservations
Description: Phone number 306 242 8779
“Great food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2012

I really enjoyed this buffet! They have such a wide selection every time. My favourite would have to be the samosas! And the butter chicken is voted best in saskatoon. The service is great really friendly girls and the owners are great with talking to all the customers.

Saskatoon, Canada
“An Indian restaurant that Exceeded my Expectations”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2012

I love their selection of foods! At first I wasn't expecting much as it is a buffet, but the aroma of the foods filled up the restaurant and my nose.They have a great selection of foods. There is a bit of everything from different parts of the world, but mostly east Indian. The 4 top dishes for me were: butter chicken, lamb curry, mixed vegetables and aloo bhorta (mashed potatoes with dried chili). I went with a group of friends and they've all enjoyed it too - especially the galab jamon. Most dishes were not too spicy or hot. The hottest was the aloo bhorta. I will definitely go back and bring more friends!

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Sk. Canada
“Great Little Place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2012

I've eaten here twice now. First time was at lunch time.(12.99) I tried a spoonful of each item just to see if I would like it, and I did! This is a buffet with a couple of dozen Indian Food items. You can also have naan bread brought to the table, piping hot. A week later I was with a group for dinner. (14.99) There were a few more items on the buffet as well as at the dessert table. My other half was disappointed with the dessert selection, but he is a sweet toothed person. I didn't mind the selection. Again the naan bread came, and more if we wanted it. There is a good selection of beers, from imported to domestic. Also other liquids... They claim to have the best butter chicken in the city. They might be right. Items have some spice but are not too hot for western tastebuds. No MSG which is important to me...

• Visited June 2012