“A fun place to visit”
Review of LB Distillers - MOVED

LB Distillers
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to LB Distillers. We are a micro distillery in the heart of the prairies, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. Our distillery produces single malt whiskies, vodka, gin, and fruit liqueurs. We are proud to produce exceptional and award winning products. Our distillery is open for complimentary tours and tastings Monday through Saturday, 11am to 6pm, where you can learn about craft distilling, sample our beautiful spirits and purchase unique barware.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Toronto
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“A fun place to visit”
Reviewed 17 November 2013

Three of us showed up late on a Saturday afternoon and were given an enthusiastic tour. As we finished, a party of 4 arrived and were given just as enthusiastic a tour. The "tour" is all in one room and doesn't take more than 20 minutes or so, but it's very interesting and their pride in their facility and beverages is evident. We had fun tasting their products afterwards - there are 4 different liquors made from berries and other ingredients sourced from very local suppliers, so you can definitely take home a unique taste of Saskatoon.

Visited October 2013
2 Thank BeckyToronto_12

Edmonton, Canada
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 95 helpful votes
“Micro distilling comes to Saskatoon.”
Reviewed 19 January 2013 via mobile

I am a foodie and beverage enthusiast, so I was excited to see a small distiller opening closer to my home (still not close). I arrived and was treated to a tour that was geared to my level of knowledge and ended with a tasting if some fantastic products. The tour is free, but you will lighten your wallet on the way out if you like well made spirits. Try the bacon bitters.

4 Thank Treewhale
Edmonton, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Spirit Connoisseurs Assemble”
Reviewed 12 October 2012

You know that feeling you get when you discover something new and great, and that anticipation to share your discovery with anyone who will listen? That's the way I felt walking out of LB Distillers. This small spirit distillery a hidden gem. I only made it in a half hour before closing so I did not go on their tour but I did get to sample their wares. The staff "bartender" was both knowledgeable and very passionate about not only his product, but the spirit making process in general. He also had great cocktail tips. The spirits there are of top quality and available for purchase after trying. There is also a great assortment of bar accessories and gift ideas. This stuff is hard to find for now so I will definitely be visiting every time I pass through Saskatoon to restock my bar.

Visited October 2012