All reviews sasktel centre credit union centre front desk great hotel sitting area pull out couch hot breakfast tim hortons pool and water slide industrial area free breakfast parking lot kids loved the pool definitely stay here again hot tub nice pool yogurt
Reviewed 7 February 2014

We booked here last minute, had no preference as to where to stay so picked out if the 4 that had rooms available.
We were very happy with our room and the service. We were in a corner suite and loved all the room we had! Everything was clean, pillows were comfy. The bed seemed a little firm for my liking but in no way would deter me from staying there again.
Out kids had a blast on the waterside and in the pool. This area is smaller than I realized from the pictures and wouldn't be very functional w a large number of people trying to use it at the same time. We went at the perfect time and were walking out just as a large school group was coming in.
The breakfast was full of options although there were a couple things I noted while having breakfast. The "kitchen" staff wasn't quite on the ball w refilling items, the waffle irons needed to b sprayed more often (the spray was w the staff that wasn't very attentive) and I heard a few comments wondering why we had fruit for our waffles but no whipped cream (not a major issue, but just imagine how much better those delicious waffles would have been had we had it).
All in all it was a very pleasant stay and it will b out go to hotel next time we stay in saskatoon.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
GM-CS_SASK, General Manager at Comfort Suites Saskatoon, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2014

Hello Kristin R and thank you for posting such a super review! It's always so nice to hear when guests posts review on just about every aspect of their stay so thank you again for taking the time to do so.

I'm so sorry that you weren't able to have some whipped cream with those yummy waffles - it is normally kept in the ice bucket just by the syrup and fruit toppings so I'm not sure what happened to it!

We hope you'll be back again soon!

Reviewed 30 January 2014

Anybody giving this property a negative review is the type that expect special treatment, to break rules, over ride safety, or simply can't be pleased. It is perfect! New, very clean, basic amenities, free breakfast, and a world class staff! Easy to get in and out of, and ample parking. I am a high maintenance business traveler and even I was no match for this crew. They had all the answers, where to dine, how to get there, when the Blades game was, very informative! From the check in, to concierging my stay, to the breakfast in the AM, it was Perfect! Thank you ladies! See you again soon.

Room Tip: Don't stay here if a 10 mins ride to downtown is too long for you. This property is NOT downtown. Otherwise, it is a top 5 hotel in this city.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
GM-CS_SASK, General Manager at Comfort Suites Saskatoon, responded to this reviewResponded 1 February 2014

Hello gmoneg - wow, you've brought a tear to my eyes! What a super review - thank you so much for posting it on here. You have just made this "mama bear" (as my team call me!) very proud of her "cubs". We truly are like a family at the hotel and your sentiments echo mine to the "T". It sure is nice to read it from someone else though, so thank you once again. I will very much enjoy sharing this feedback with them.

I'm glad that we were able to help you with all your questions and recommend some places for you to dine.

We look forward to welcoming you back very soon!

Reviewed 25 January 2014

During the bitterly cold New Years weekend this hotel provided excellent accommodation. Plugins in parking lot worked and were a necessity. Front desk was friendly with good service. Rooms were spacious clean and well appointed. Breakfast was a good selection attended to by a friendly attentive young lady who was looking after a busy Breakfast Room. Wi Fi worked well in our room. Only neg was the price of the room which seems to be on par with other hotels in this booming prairie city.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

Hello freezer_12 - what a lovely review - thank you so much for taking the time to post it here. This site is an "absolute must" for the traveller these days and so many of our guests come here first, so thank you for being a part of this "community". It sure was cold that night - I had worked the overnight shift on New Years's Eve and I was almost scared to go home that morning as I was all comfy cozy in the hotel! PLease dont wait another year before you come and visit us again! Happy New Year to all the frezzer_12 family,

Reviewed 19 January 2014

GREAT, GREAT, GREAT time. The pool was cool but not cold. The water slide is extremely fast - barely 7 seconds to get down it - and the kids had a ball. We had a great breakfast - thanks to Sandra, the breakfast lady. Great food and LOTS of it! We were in room 202. IT'S HUGE! Two queen beds and a pull-out sofa-bed, so it sleeps six (eight if your kids are small!). There is still PLENTY of room to run around; just ask the kids. Two flat-screened TVs, a big closet and nice bathroom. It even has an entryway that's paved with tiles, so wet stuff can be off the carpet. The only drawback to the room that it's over and across the hall from the pool, so there's noise until 10 p.m., which was no problem for us.

The staff was all very helpful and friendly, the rooms clean and well-made up. Definitely would stay there again!

Room Tip: You can ask to view a room before renting. If certain items are an issue for you, ask to see the room. Also, some rooms are pet-friendly.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

Hello LaurieL - thank you so much for posting such a super reivew here. It's great to hear that "a good time was had by all" - from the biggest grands to the baby grands! Certainly seems like Grandma and Grandpa had fun also! The waterslide is a huge plus for families traveling and yup, you sure can whizz down there! Glad everyone enjoyed the beds also - but jsut as a reminder - legally and for Fire Regulations, we can only fit 6 guests in a double queen room :). Very glad to hear you all had a great weekend though..........

Reviewed 17 January 2014

We spent six great weeks at the Comfort Suites this past fall during our move to Saskatoon. The staff was exceptionally accommodating, helping in many ways over the course of our visit. The rooms are large and tastefully decorated, all new and very clean. The beds are comfortable and there is an assortment of different pillows. We really liked the inclusion of the pull-out sofa in each of our rooms for extra sleeping space. We were also able to heat up meals in the microwave and keep a small supply of food in the fridge.

The hotel provides a fantastic breakfast with waffles, eggs, sausage or bacon, breads, Danishes, cold cereal, oatmeal, yogurt, juice, milk, coffee, hot chocolate, etc. We also enjoyed swimming in the pool and playing on the waterside. The exercise room was handy and we all gave it try. Our children used the business centre to get their homework completed and the staff kindly sent more than a few faxes for us. The laundry facility is clean and very reasonably priced to run the machines. There is a gas station close by, Credit Union Centre, food places, airport, and so on. The location is very accessible and viewable from the highway. Parking is great with room for larger vehicles.

Overall, our stay was the best! But what made it most remarkable was the kind, professional, hard-working staff. We would recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed: November 2013
GM-CS_SASK, General Manager at Comfort Suites Saskatoon, responded to this reviewResponded 19 January 2014

Hello PloegmanFamily! Thank you so much for posting such a detailed and indepth review! We must admit to not having an awful lot of "long-stay" guests and I know your visit ended up getting extended and extended and then extended even more - but I'm glad we could accommodate you each week! We try our very best to make all our guests comfortable and feel "at-home" every night of their stay and with the upheaval and move across a couple of Provinces for you and your family, I'm glad we could make it as comfortable as we could in the situation. I'm glad to hear things are getting more settled for now in your new home - but please come back and visit us again one day!