All reviewssasktel centrecredit union centrefront deskattending a concerthusky truck stopgreat hotelsitting areapull out couchhot breakfasttim hortonspool and water slideindustrial areafree breakfastparking lotkids loved the poolstay there againhot tub
Reviewed 9 January 2018

We recently stayed at the Comfort Suites in Saskatoon and I tell you this will be the only hotel we stay at in the city from now on. The hotel was very clean and quiet. The pool area was clean and well kept. The room we had was a lot bigger than most hotels we have stayed in. The free breakfast was good with many options for everyone to pick from. This is a great place for families to stay without breaking the cheque book. Would I recommend this hotel to others? YES!

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Eleisha78
Sally-GM-SASK, General Manager at Comfort Suites Saskatoon, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2018

Hello Eleisha C and thank you so much for taking the time post your 5 star review. We are thrilled to read such wonderful comments you have written and the best line - that you would highly recommend us. That's why we do our job and why we love this hotel so much! Thank you for "sharing the love". We'll see you soon

Reviewed 8 January 2018

We had a decent time. The locations a bit farther from the city then we liked but overall very clean quite and kids loved the pool except the water temp could be a bit warmer. Us adults loved the complementary breakfast. Thanks for having us.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank stephanielV4112PH

Hello stephanielV4112PH and thank you for taking the time to post your 5 star review. We are very proud of our hotel and thank you for saying such wonderful things. I don;t know that we've ever had the comments "thanks for having us" written to us before so that sure made us happy! We have had to replace the water heater to the pool this week so I do apologise that the temperature was a few degrees cooler than usual but all is resolved now.

We hope to welcome you back again very soon

Reviewed 3 January 2018

We stayed at the Comfort Suites on our way through Saskatchewan to Alberta and had a great experience. The hotel staff even gave a treat bag to our dog! The room was beautiful, clean and spacious. Our kids loved the pool and the breakfast was great. The hotel even stocks my favorite creamer for coffee. The location of the hotel is great and we were able to stop at Costco in our way out of the city.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank tifanieb
Sally-GM-SASK, General Manager at Comfort Suites Saskatoon, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2018

Hello tifanieb and thank you so much for posting your 5 star review. I am so happy to read that you enjoyed your stay and that your coffee was perfection - and just like home! Thee little things make all the difference on occasions so I'm happy to hear we helped brighten your day!

Reviewed 30 December 2017

We had trouble with the room temperature and while we originally thought it was just us, it turns out that the other couple in the other room had issues too as did another person in the hotel. Also, we booked a room specifically with a sofa bed and surprise! The sofa bed was broken. This is a 'new' hotel so we were shocked at the shape of the sofa bed. We mentioned these issues and nothing was done to correct.

Room Tip: Verify that the room heater works right away when you enter the room.
Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank 167deana

Hello 167deana and thank you for taking the time to post your review. I'd like to apologize for the issue with the hide-a-bed that you encountered, as well as the heater. These are unacceptable situations for you to have found in your room and I ask that you contact me directly so that I can remedy the situation somewhat.

Reviewed 27 December 2017

I was very pleased with the state of the hotel the rooms were clean and the staff was helpful. I was disappointed about the bed being broken and still being charged full rate after bringing it up. I also found it was over priced for what you get the room was nice but not nice enough to warrant an extra 30 dollars a night. Overall we would stay again for the convenience of the location. The kids enjoyed the pool but it was cold.

Room Tip: I would like to see options for pillows. That was my big issue. The pillows were too large which caused strain on my neck and gave me a migraine. I also found the rooms were a little over priced we normally pay 150 after taxes for a similar room this one was over 180.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Speeeder
Sally-GM-SASK, General Manager at Comfort Suites Saskatoon, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2017

Hello Speeder and thank you for taking the time to post your review after your recent stay. I'm very sorry to read that we did not satisfy you completely during your visit. I am unable to determine by your username which room you were in so cannot see what is meant by a broken bed and am unsure with whom you spoke regarding this. I welcome the opportunity to talk with you more about it and encourage you to contact me directly. Thank you for your kind words regarding our team - we value each and every one of them and enjoy sharing the reviews with them.

We hope to be able to welcome you back here again soon!