“Great food and very nice surroundings!”

The Manhattan Gastropub and Restaurant
Ranked #175 of 693 Restaurants in Saskatoon
Cuisines: British
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 May 2014 via mobile

Visited this restaurant for the first time and was very pleased with my food and drink order. I shared the trio dip appetizer with garlic parm bread and ordered the bam bam shrimp for myself and it was all delish. Will definitely return!

Reviewed 19 April 2014

To Sean and all the staff of The Manhattan. You completely outdid yourselves last night for our wedding.

From the second we met with you in the pub to start organising everything, you were brilliant the whole way.

The meals were amazing

Bam Bam Shrimp - One of the best shrimp dishes I have ever had.
Bbq Chicken wantons - Looked amazing. Everyone who had them, loved them.
Philly cheese spring roll - Again, amazing, everyone was raving about them.

Lobster ravioli - I loved it. I normally don't go for pasta or tomato based dishes, but this blew me away.
Haddock and Chips - Looked lovely. huge portion of nice crispy battered fish. My wife loved it.
The new jack city burger - Wow. I need say no more,
Asian noodle bowl - So many people ordered this. I don't think I have ever seen food vanish so fast.

Deserts - Sundae and banana split type dessert. Perfect after such a big meal.

The pizza's - Lets just say we know where we are going for our pizza and a beer in future. they were awesome.

So to every one there, A huge thank you.

Meals - 5 star
Pizza - 5 star
Champagne - 5 star
Service - 6 Stars (yes 6). Ian was brilliant.

Reviewed 30 January 2014

great food, good service, friendly staff. Easy to go here amongst friends, or by yourself for a relaxing high quality meal. At a reasonable price.

1  Thank gmoneg
Reviewed 3 September 2013

I have been to this restaurant many times. There burgers are amazing, and the rest of the food is great as well! I wanted a dish, but not spicy and they gladly changed the recipe for me! I love it here and love the atmosphere! its not crazy in there or at all Confined. its great for a family of even having a meeting over lunch or supper! I went with my family and it was awesome! Only thing is I found that the pizza sometimes takes longer to get to you after you order! I have and will go back again!

1  Thank Kelsee D
Reviewed 1 August 2013

I have ate here quite a few time and enjoy it very much. The service is great. The waitresses attentive to our needs. The pizza is great with a salad. The sauce is very tasty on the pizza. I have also enjoyed there fish and chips. The coleslaw with it is ok. I enjoy this pub a lot and will be back again and again.