Wild Rose Bed & Breakfast
Delta Hotels Bessborough(Saskatoon)
US$146
Delta Hotels
US$123
Motel 6 Saskatoon(Saskatoon)(Great Value!)
US$78
US$91
US$88
US$100
US$97
All reviewsb blike coming homeliving roomnext morningexcellent staywashroomaccommodationtub
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 July 2014 via mobile

We fully recommend the Wild Rose Bed & Breakfast. The rooms and bathroom were clean and beautifully appointed, our host was professional and personable, the food was delicious and the bed & Breakfast was in an excellent location! Thank you Rose for the wonderful stay!

Stayed: July 2014
Rose J, Owner at Wild Rose Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2014

Hi SH,so gracious of you to take time out and write a review re. your recent stay at my B&B.Having people like you sure makes this business so much fun and very rewarding.any return visits will be most welcomed, i do appreciate your business.
Rose,WRB&B.

Reviewed 28 June 2014

Excellent experience. Room was lovely and clean as was the lovely huge bathroom. The area was quiet ensuring a good sleep in a comfortable bed. Breakfast was tasty and nicely presented. Our hostess was warm and welcoming.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Rose J, Owner at Wild Rose Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2014

Hi Judd & Diane,
Thank you both for the thoughtful and kind words you wrote about my B&B.One of my joys in
life is to be of service to others and to be able to offer accommodation to visitors to our fine
city of Saskatoon.I totally enjoyed our talks,and any return visits will be most welcomed.So glad your evening out was an enjoyable experience.
Rose.

Reviewed 26 May 2014

Thanks, Rose for a great stay. I appreciated your accommodation of my late evening arrival. I was made to feel at home right away. The bed was comfy, the main bathroom so spacious and beautiful, and the breakfast was great. It was fun to visit with you as well.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Rose J, Owner at Wild Rose Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

Hi Allison, so nice of you to take time out to send a comment about WRB&B. Having nice folk you
make this business fun and enjoyable.it was indeed a pleasure having you here.Glad to know that i could be of service to you.Come again if you are ever in the city.
Rose WRB&B.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Rose greeted my daughter and I at the front door with a sincere smile. Within just a couple minutes of being in her presence I felt like she had brought a breath of fresh air to our day. She is so cheerful and kind and is a lovely person to sit and have conversation with. The bed was comfortable, the bathroom was beautiful and everything was very clean! Thanks so much Rose for opening up your home to us for our stay in Saskatoon.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Rose J, Owner at Wild Rose Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

Hi JaeTee,
Thank you so very much for your kind words regarding you and your daughter's recent stay at
Wild Rose Bed & Breakfast.One of my joys in life is to be of service to others.I am happy to
know that you both felt very much at home, and enjoyed your stay.
My door will always be open for any return visits
Rose..

Reviewed 12 March 2014

Rose made me feel most welcome right from the start. A cup of hot tea to greet me, a great bed to sleep in and a luxury bathroom to clean up in. Clean as a whistle and neat as a pin! Very happy to call Wild Rose my home away from home when in Saskatoon. Rose is in the right business as she makes a charming hostess and is great company for weary travellers. I'm not a breakfast person, but Rose cooked up a storm for other guests while I enjoyed my tea. No one left the table hungry, that's for sure!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Rose J, Owner at Wild Rose Bed & Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2014

Thank you for your generous feedback regarding your recent stay at my Bed&Breakfast.
Having guests like you certainly make doing this business such Fun.
My doors will always be open for any return visits you may make to Saskatoon.