“Cajun fare in Saskatoon”
Review of Bon Temps Cafe

Bon Temps Cafe
Ranked #9 of 688 Restaurants in Saskatoon
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 30 April 2014

I have stopped by three times at Bon Temps Cafe and have always enjoyed the food, service and atmosphere. Atmosphere is great, staff are great and the food will not disappoint.

There are newer reviews for Bon Temps Cafe

Reviewed 30 April 2014

Chicken and waffles was great. Actually had some spice to it. Nice atmosphere as well. Good service and friendly staff. Not too expensive either.

Reviewed 27 April 2014

I have been there twice now over the last 2 months, both occasions - service superb, food excellent, fantastic atmosphere, we went on a friday and the music playing added to a wonderful evening. On the last visit he had the boil with 8 friends....i recommend it - you have to book the boil days ahead though.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

Great for a fun dinner evening out. Food modestly priced and overall comments at our table of 8 were that dishes were very tasty. One exception ... the jambalaya seemed to have been made well in advance and microwaved before serving; the rice was soggy and saturated in the sauce.

1  Thank Jojoie J
Reviewed 24 March 2014

My family and I went for lunch at this restaurant yesterday. The atmosphere was really cool and the server was extremely friendly and very good.
I had the Honey Pecan Chicken with the fries which was very tasty. My mother in law had the same chicken with a Cesar salad. She really enjoyed that as well.
My father in law had a huge smokey (hot dog) I'm not sure what it was but apparently it was excellent. My husband had the Muffala sandwich, which judging by the speed it disappeared, it also was excellent.
The food is spicy, but very tasty. I would very much recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank Ann M