Motel 6 Saskatoon
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$122
US$111
US$117
US$112
Elvoline
All reviewstim hortonsparking lottruck stop across the streethusky housetimbitsrooms are a bit smallyellowhead highwayroom was cleannorthern saskatchewanlaundry facilitiesconvenient locationkids runninghot tubchange roomsfront desk staffstayed one nightindustrial area
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 February 2013

Superb staff - very clean - updated bathrooms - older TV but works great and enough channel choices - could use another blanket on bed but heat does work awesome - PETS stay FREE - No smoking sucked for me (a plus for non-smokers) - have to go outside in cold - be nice if they could have an outside shelter - pool and hot tub area really nice - Tim Hortons on lot - Husky restaurant and store across street and can park transport there as long as you register with staff there. If you drop trailer its 20$ - and you need pads for landing gear - guest laundry nice with microwave - room had fridge - good location and easy to find - overall great place for the cost.

Room Tip: They gave us 1st floor near front desk which was great with our dog to go out with her as well as for a smoke.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Howeller63
Reviewed 21 January 2013

Hotels in Saskatoon seem to be a little on the overpriced side but you can still get a reasonable rate at Motel 6 in Saskatoon. The front desk staff is professional and courteous; something more hotels need to work at.

I will say the rooms do need an update though. My bedspread was right out of a five year old boys room and my TV is early 1990' era. Once then put in some updates this place will be a great place to stay.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Dcaplan
Reviewed 23 November 2012

What can I say about this place? IT IS GREAT! The price seems a little high (paid $113 for the both of us and our young one), but anything cheaper than that in Saskatoon, and you're better off sleeping in your car. I think the entire hotel needs to be updated a little more "modern" (the bedspreads are hideous! But then again, they're just bed spreads). It was a great rate, and Tom at check in was HILARIOUS! Very down to earth guy and genuine, definitely helped our decision to stay there. He even chatted with our little guy like they were best friends, which was unlike any hotel I've been to. All the staff are fantastic - great people if you need anything, have questions about the city, or just looking to have a genuine chat with someone. Our room was spotless, which was a very big sigh of relief. Missed a coffee maker in the room, but the donuts were a nice touch at check out. Will definitely stay here anytime I'm in Saskatoon.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 November 2012

Stayed here for 2 nites Nov. 13 and 14. This was the only hotel available for those nites in the city, so I thought there must be something wrong with it! Not so, tho there are no frills ie coffee pot in room, hairblower, the motel is very clean and nice, but basic. There is coffee available at the front desk and a Tim Hortons right in the parking lot--have to love that! There is also tim Horton donuts in the morning for breakfast. The motel is right by The Credit Union Centre, walkable for concert goers, and Costco, and a bit of a drive to other shopping so if you don't know the city that well it can be frustrating. Over all I was very pleased with my time spent there, and would recommend.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank jabber66
Reviewed 11 November 2012

I stayed at this hotel in early November for business. I flew into Saskatoon and needed a hotel close to Hwy 16 so I could travel to another location first thing in the morning. It took me just a few minutes to get to the hotel from the airport since both are located on the NW side of Saskatoon. This was my first time at this hotel and found the front desk staff to be very friendly, the room clean and comfortable. I didn't use any other services while there since I flew in late and was just there to rest.

The bed was very comfortable and I found the room quiet. This hotel has the basic conveniences such as a pool, fridge and coffee maker in the room but no frills - there might have been a microwa, it is also non smoking and pet friendly. I booked my room online through their website and had no difficultly with my reservation. Room rate was $105/night which was cheaper than other hotels in the area.

There is a Tim Horton's next to the hotel and a Husky truck stop with restaurant just across the street which I found both to be very convenient. Since its located off Hwy 16, it is very easy to access Circle Drive in Saskatoon which is a bypass to get you quickly around the city.

I will definately consider staying here again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the north side so you won't get some of the traffic noise from Hwy 16 or the truck stop across the road.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business