“Had a great dinner”

Neighbourhood: Nutana
Warman, Canada
“Had a great dinner”
Reviewed 22 June 2014 via mobile

Had a poutine and the banana split trio the dessert is a definite must try. Speed was quick and service was good

Ballaghaderreen, Ireland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Myself and husband visited Montanas restaurant last week for our final date before I flew back to Ireland. I'd heard alot about this restaurant so I was dying to try it out. We were definitly not disappointed.

It was delicious. We had the nachos with pulled pork for starter fantastic ( be aware its massive it would would have done four of us :) ) We both had ribs for main course i had beef with peppercorn sauce gorgeous.

The service as per usual in Canada was brilliant such friendly happy staff always ready to give you advice on what to get and they seem genuinely interested in you. A nice change!!!

We were to full for desert but would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone visiting Saskatoon

• Visited June 2014
Maricopa, Arizona
“Had better”
Reviewed 31 May 2014

We always come to Montana's when we visit family in the area, but this will be the last time. Last year we made several visits but this year only once and that was enough. The food has gone downhill and the service has always been better.

• Visited May 2014
Dublin, Ireland
“Fantastic Birthday in Montana's”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Went to Montana's with family and friends got a table pretty quick ,the waiter was called Jeremy he was so nice and very quick ,I had a beautiful steak which was quite spicey but. I loved it it's the best food I've had so far in Canada ,it was my Birthday and all the staff come out and put an antlers hat on me and sang Happy Birthday it was so funny ,have to say I couldn't fault this place at all everything was great from the minute we walked in till the minute we left can't wait to go back again

• Visited April 2014
Prince Albert, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“FOOD POISONING”
Reviewed 10 April 2014

On April 8 i visited the 8th street location and ordered chciken and received food poisoning from this restaurant i will never recommend or go back ever!

• Visited April 2014