“Fresh but a bit longer of a wait for food (thats OK too)” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Groups
Neighbourhood: Nutana
Saskatoon, Canada
“Fresh but a bit longer of a wait for food (thats OK too)”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 August 2013

Fresh food. Tasty. I had the birds nest. Presentation - 10! We had a group of over 10 from work and they did well serving us that we all were eating at approximately the same time. Would go again with the family.

• Visited August 2013

Saskatoon, Canada
“Was better when it was smaller and located on 33rd street”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 August 2013

The food is average........I think now that they are busy, they prepare more before hand and reheat or something. The green chicken curry that I ordered was watery and it used to be thick and creamy. The iced coffee is horrible. I used to frequent the place on 33rd constantly. I have only been to this location about 3 or 4 times (in the last few years) as every time it has proven to be a disappointment but my friends want to go cause they, too, remember it being good on 33rd Street. Service isn't up to par either. Seems like you don't get the service you used to either/shortstaffed. Few times I have phoned for delivery, they don't have people to do that anymore either. I really like the atmosphere and the family seems nice but I am disappointed with the new restaurant and decrease in quality of the food.

• Visited June 2013
North Battleford, Saskatchewan, Canada
“Great Thai Food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 August 2013

Keo's Kitchen on Broadway is my favorite Thai restaurant. The food is delicious, spicy and flavorful. The service is quick, professional and polite. I like the location but parking can be a problem some days and the décor needs an update.

My boyfriend and I went for supper on August 4th and we both enjoyed our meals – Marsama Curry for me and Dancing Prawns for him. As always, we look forward to our next stop at Keo’s!

• Visited August 2013
Saskatoon, Canada
“Who is writing good reviews?”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 June 2013 via mobile

I was very surprised to have read all the recent good reviews, I have eaten at good Thai restaurants, this is anything but good Thai food, almost all noodles, not flavorful at all, I would not return or recommend to anyone

• Visited June 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Kaslo, BC
“Great atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 May 2013

The food is tasty, a little overpriced but large selection and great quality. More then that the atmosphere at this little restaurant is lovely with the decorations and interior design greatly adding to the experience.

• Visited September 2012