“Best Mexican Food this side of Mexico”
Review of La Bamba

La Bamba
Ranked #26 of 675 Restaurants in Saskatoon
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: We are proud to be the only one AUTHENTIC MEXICAN restaurant in Saskatoon. Moreover our food is made from scratch with original recipes and with your health in mind. Now with two locations, the one in Boychuck features ethnic food from the Central part of Mexico and the one in Primrose Drive with Northern Style meals.
Saskatoon, Canada
“Best Mexican Food this side of Mexico”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

This is a small hole-in-the-wall restaurant in a strip mall, but the food is really good and authentic, and the service is very friendly. When we want a taste of Mexico to keep us going until our next visit south, we head here. It never disappoints.

Visited June 2014

“Lots of smiles”
Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

This place always falls off our radar for some reason. Not sure why. Whenever we go we are all like it and his time was no exception.

It can get a bit busy so be prepared to wait a bit on a Friday. They are ver good at tiring tables and keeping things flowing.

The food is more authentic Mexican. Subtle flavours and really fresh and delicious.

The service is so friendly and is a huge highlight. Everyone is so happy and friendly.

Also the complimentary chips and salsa is a nice touch.

• Visited May 2014
“Authentic Mexican Cuisine”
Reviewed 6 June 2014

I went here with my family for a meal. Its a very small restaurant and we had to book a table ahead of time. It was very busy. The décor is interesting ,lots of Mexican flags and tablecloths.
I had the chipotle beef tacos with rice and beans . The beef was lovely and spicy and the taco's soft just as I like them. My favourite was the rice and beans which reminded me of a recent trip to Mexico. They do give you complimentary salsa and chips to eat while you wait on your meal. I also, tried one of their mango margaritas which was also delicious. The server was very good,efficient ,polite and the meals arrived in a reasonable amount of time . Also ,the restaurant is Gluten free. Overall I would recommend this restaurant if you love spicy authentic Mexican food. I will certainly be returning myself.

• Visited June 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The place to go in YXE”
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Hands down, the best most authentic Mexican restaurant in town. The food is unreal. Although bit pricy, good service and friendly atmosphere make this hidden gem the place to go in YXE.

• Visited May 2014
“Don't order the salad”
Reviewed 18 April 2014

I ordered there meal salad for $12.00 and it came in a small bowl and had shredded chicken on it and a few diced tomatoes. Terrible value don't order it.

• Visited April 2014