“Excellent, Excellent, Excellent!”

Ranked #97 of 690 Restaurants in Saskatoon
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighbourhood: Grosvenor Park
Reviewed 25 February 2013

We had to wait for the restaurant to open because of an early flight and she let us in 5 minutes early! Good start. Then with a big smile and warm welcome she seated us and immediately served us coffee and water. Best server in a long while. Great attitude especially at 6:30am.
Breakfast special arrived fast, hot and delicious. Portions were large, cooked to perfection and made with fresh ingredients. While the decor was dated, the restaurant and bathrooms were actually clean! The cleanest we have seen in a long while. We would highly recommend on this important point of cleanliness alone but the service was outstanding and the food was great also.
How refreshing to be reminded of what a restaurant visit should be like. Excellent job! Thank you.

Reviewed 23 February 2013

Eight of our family members decided to try their Circle Drive and Miller location at 7:30 this morning. My wife and I arrived 10 minutes earlier as the rest of the gang were heading in from the airport, having just arrived back from Mexico. The friendly receptionist gave us a table for twelve in a very quiet part of the restaurant. The table was spotless and the cutlery was clean and well laid out. Michell, our waitress, immediately poured my coffee. When our family members arrived our orders were taken without having to wait. We did not have to wait very long for the meals to arrive. The breakfast special for two with taxes came to $11.58. The basted eggs were perfect. The shredded potatoes were crisp, fresh, and not greasy. Two coffees are $4.98 but who can complain when they just keep refilling our cups. We all enjoyed our meals and Michell is certainly an asset to this establishment. We shall return here more often.

Reviewed 17 February 2013

We just returned from Sunday Brunch at Grainfields, and I must say, we will be going back. We enjoyed it very much. The service was excellent, the food was great, and the ambience is relaxing, and very nice. { Kind of a "laid back" feel).

Morgan was our waiter, and she was great!! It was very busy, but she did not get flustered, she got our order just right, and delivered it to us with a smile!!

I recommend this restaurant to families, and to everyone else!!

I

Reviewed 27 January 2013

My husband & I eat here when visiting Saskatoon... the Service is great and the food is always great and hot! affordable prices and the atmosphere is bright, clean and inviting.

Reviewed 25 January 2013

Nice quiet place to eat, I am sure busy in mornings but dinner was quiet and food really good. Servers were really helpful on selections and nice change from noisy restaurants