“The take out containers had black hairs on them!!”
Review of Oceania Inn

Oceania Inn
Ranked #479 of 703 Restaurants in Saskatoon
Reviewed 19 March 2013

There were black hairs on the outside of the take out containers. Then I found one in with the Chicken Balls. That was it. I threw the rest out & I will never go back.
I also regret eating the Wonton Soup before I discovered all of the other hairs. I feel a little ill, but it could be just because I'm grossed out.
Just trying to inform others of this so they don't have the same experience.

Reviewed 11 May 2012

Was very good, they have only a few pieces for lunch, but good and filling.
The chicken chow mein though has the big fat (gross imho), noodles and no chicken, it's rolled
turkey and very bland. The egg rolls and spring rolls, with the soup are excellent !
We get takeout here often but usually for supper, lunch was a good choice .

1  Thank RiderFan21
Reviewed 21 April 2012

I ordered take out and had some of worst chinese food ever, everything seemed old, greasy, nothing appetizing in anything I ordered, threw out more than half of it. special saigon noodles were nothing but old noodles, some of them hard, with a few pieces of shrimp and beef on top. i couldnt eat noodles, threw it all out...nothing special about this dish. nothing was prepared fresh, vegetables tasted like mush.

1  Thank Evelyn P
Reviewed 27 March 2011

This is the only place we get Chinese food from in Saskatoon. I believe that the restaurant is family owned and operated, the young people who work the front are very respectful, efficient, and professional. Food is consistently great! Highly reccomended.

1  Thank Todd667