“Great Sushi!”

Good for: Child-friendly, Kids
Calgary, Canada
“Great Sushi!”
Reviewed 5 January 2014

My mother and I were greeted right away at the door and we were seated instantly. We got the nice window seat area. It was nice to people watch and look at the old buildings on Main Street while keeping our feet and hands cold (the heater is right below this table!).

Food was really good and we received it in a timely manner. Only thing is, we had a couple of times where the waitresses came to us with other people's orders that we had to decline. There could've been someone training, but that seemed a bit disorganized

• Visited December 2013

Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada
“Good food, friendly staff”
Reviewed 9 August 2013

This is my family's favourite sushi place in Whitehorse. I'm not a big sushi fan, but the chicken teriyaki is delicious and I like the way the friendly servers giggle and bow with big smiles as you leave.

Visited July 2013
Whitehorse, Canada
“A bit of a wait but delicious!”
Reviewed 2 May 2013

We went to Tokyo Sushi on a Saturday afternoon for a quick bite to eat. There was only 3 other people in there at the time yet we still waited about 30-40 minutes for one spicy tuna roll and one spicy salmon roll. Even though the wait was quite long I would say it was the best spicy salmon roll I had ever had. And the Papaya bubble tea was to die for!! Would go there again!

• Visited April 2013
Whitehorse, Canada
“Pretty decent”
Reviewed 20 March 2013

I hit this joint about one a month. As a non-raw-fish-sushi eater i typically opt for gyoza and a veg or avocado roll. Quality food at a fair price.

• Visited March 2013
Vancouver, Canada
“So-so”
Reviewed 18 December 2012

We like sushi and maybe we got spoiled by the quality available in Vancouver ... Here it tasted kinda bland. The server forgot my miso soup and didn't tell us that when you're done you're supposed to get up and go pay at the front -- after waiting for some time we figured it out on our own.

Visited December 2012