“Fresh and Healthy!”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Ottawa, Ontario Canada
“Fresh and Healthy!”
Reviewed 15 January 2014

Decided to try this independently owned gem for breakfast! Decided on the raspberry & pecan scone. I am not a scone person by any means but this was absolutely delicious! I will definitely go a few more times before my trip is over...

Visited January 2014

Whitehorse, Yukon Territory, Canada
“1 of 2 best coffee joints in town”
Reviewed 8 January 2014

Top requirement for a coffee shop is consistently excellent coffee and friendly staff...this place has it. I'm not the only local that feels this way as the place is usually packed with people of all ages and walks of life. Next on my list is comfort, meeting people, and a good soup or sandwich...and this place has that too. So...I don't mind clearing my own table or sitting with someone I don't know because its full. As for the second best place for coffee in Whitehorse... that's a local secret!!

• Visited January 2014
Perth, Australia
“Great coffee and muffins”
Reviewed 28 November 2013

We stopped at Baked while visiting Whitehorse. The coffee was great and the muffin fresh and tasty. Nice place to warm up on a cold day and meet some of the locals.

• Visited November 2013
“Get Baked”
Reviewed 30 October 2013 via mobile

This is my choice for food in Whitehorse.... Coffee too. Living summers in nearby Skagway facilitates a grocery run to Whitehorse every 3 weeks. We leave early enough to be able to sample the best scones in the free world... Hands down. Try the spelt scones... Ridiculous .
Great panini sandwiches. The place is always busy but the line moves rapidly. It's a truly international clientele and the staff is great. The 2 hour race from Alaska to score a scone or 4 is always worth it! :)
The owner Tony did this project right. A must stop in the Yukon :)

• Visited September 2013
ANCHORAGE
“Fantastic Bakery”
Reviewed 22 October 2013

The last 3x I've passed through Whitehorse (2009, 2011, 2013) I ensure that I stop here. The pastry case is always full and better or equal to any bakery in Chicago, NY or even Paris. Excellent coffee, good staff, good prices. Always busy as far as I can tell.

• Visited October 2013