We stayed here four nights early March travelling to Whitehorse to view the Northern Lights. The service was great - the staff friendly and helpful. The room was warm, roomy, clean and very comfortable. We have a room over Main Street and the snow covered hill in the background. Perfect for people from the tropics! The location was very central for exploring Whitehorse. We enjoyed the restaurant each night of our stay after choosing to stay in the warmth! The staff were friendly, service good even when they were busy and the food great. Luckily were were there Tuesday night when mussels were on the menu! All in all a great hotel to enjoy the Yukon experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Best Western Gold Rush Inn is the premier family and business-oriented hotel in Whitehorse. Having undergone extensive renovations to the cost of several million dollars, the rooms are spacious and modern. All rooms include wireless high-speed internet, microwave, mini-fridge, flat screen television, and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Best Western Gold Rush Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Gold Rush Hotel Whitehorse
- Best Western Whitehorse
- Whitehorse Best Western
- Best Western Gold Rush Inn Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada