The homeless sleeping in the lobby, the filthy carpets, walls, window coverings....come on your representing the capital of your Territory rather poorly. I am sure that with a captive tourist populace you could afford to steam clean the carpets, wash the walls, clean the window coverings and linens. Just because your establishment is older and you want to keep the flavour of the Klondike should be incentive to keep the place up. As far as the homeless close off the far doors on the conference side or have conference patrons only access same goes for the washrooms are they Public or for the Conference rooms?
Staff superb, nice conference facility, good daily room cleaning services. Again, hire some extra staff this winter and steam clean your carpets and furniture, wash the walls, clean your window coverings and bed spreads!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of downtown, within blocks of area restaurants, night-spots, shopping and government offices, the Westmark Whitehorse Hotel & Conference Center is the Yukon's premier hotel and conference center. Recently renovated, the Westmark Whitehorse offers 180 first-class guest rooms and suites, conference facilities and professional special event catering. The Westmark Whitehorse is the largest hotel in Yukon and features over 7000 square feet of meeting space. The Steele Street Restaurant & Lounge serves up a fabulous menu and offers daily lunch and dinner specials. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Westmark Whitehorse Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Westmark Whitehorse Hotel Whitehorse
- Westmark Hotel Whitehorse
- Hotel Whitehorse
- Westmark Whitehorse Hotel And Conference Center Yukon, Canada