The gentleman who checked us in was friendly enough. We had asked for a non-smoking room, but they were full so we were given a smoking room. It was stifling hot with a small window air conditioner and a desktop fan in front of it. There were cigarette burn marks everywhere... In the carpets, walls, furniture, bedding, etc. One wall had a large hole that was plastered with a yellow color that looked awful. The room smelled awful. We had to rewash all of our stuff because it smelled so bad when we checked out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in the heart of Whitehorse, Yukon, the Canadas Best Value Inn is a 2-story hotel that offers 53 spacious guest rooms with either a mountain or river view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Canadas Best Value Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canadas Best Value Hotel Whitehorse
- Americas Best Value Inns Whitehorse
- Canadas Best Value Inn Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada