Not much to write here as the hotel was pretty average in all senses of the word. The room was ok, the view was ok, the staff was ok. Nothing exception. The location was fine - right in the heart of town. Nothing about the hotel (or Whitehorse for that matter) struck me as a must. Our one really positive experience was eating dinner at the Klondike restaurant. The staff was incredibly friendly. The food was out of this world - the muskox goulosh (I was being adventurous) must have been one of the best meals i've ever eaten...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in the heart of Whitehorse, Yukon, the Canadas Best Value Inn is a 2-story hotel that offers 53 spacious guest rooms with either a mountain or river view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Canadas Best Value Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canadas Best Value Hotel Whitehorse
- Americas Best Value Inns Whitehorse
- Canadas Best Value Inn Whitehorse, Yukon, Canada