“Aurora experience”

Aurora Borealis & Northern Lights Tours Yukon
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Northern Tales Travel Services, your one-stop shopping spot for year-round adventure in the Yukon! In winter, enjoy an aurora borealis viewing package with optional winter activities such as dog mushing, snowmobiling, snowshoeing, ice fishing, sightseeing flights and special events. Summer experiences include hiking the Chilkoot Trail, canoeing remote rivers reachable only by float-plane, fishing on the Big Salmon River, trekking past glaciers in Kluane National Park, and much more! Ask about custom, individual and private trips by foot, boat or van.
Reviewed 6 November 2012

I have longed to Visit Canada and witness the Northern lights and with the help of this company i have done so.
From the pickup at the airport to my 3 nights viewing the aurora they were very friendly and professional with a relaxed atmosphere and pleasant company.
The Aurora is something to be witnessed and a magical natural wonder i shall have that memory now forever.
I would highly recommend anyone wishing to see the Aurora to contact Northerntales they will make it happen.

2  Thank Darren H

Reviewed 31 October 2012

Since childhood we have dreamed of seeing the Aorora Borealis that we read about in books like "Call of the Wild" and "White Fang" and our dream was realised in October. We were so lucky to experience the "lights" and it was just brilliant.....a memory to last a lifetime and made all the more memorable through the efforts of the team at Northern Tales.
From initial contact through email, to hosting us at the "Trading Post" during the night, it was an efficient, friendly and professional experience. Our stay in the "Cozy Cabin" at Lake Laberge was equally inspiring with Scott ensuring we were more than well equipped for our stay.
Congratulations Sebastian, Torsten and Ray...we'll never forget it!

2  Thank Anthony B
Reviewed 13 October 2012

We had a great time and would recommend this trip to all of our friends. We spent four nights aurora viewing and were lucky to have 2 nights in which the auroras appeared. The staff at Northern Tales was just great, helped us with our camera setups, and were always on time. They are also very knowledgeable about the area and make excellent tour guides if you choose some of the optional day trips like we did. We met a lot of great people on this trip and really enjoyed the area. Plus, we got to scratch northern lights off our bucket lists!!

2  Thank Shockee
Reviewed 1 October 2012

Leading up to our trip to Whitehorse, Sebastian was great dealing with my emails with question after question... Then, when we did the Fall Colour Aurora Borealis Tour in September this year we had the best time imaginable. We got to see the Northern Lights 2 times out of 4. All of the staff that we had contact with (Stefan, Wolf, Tom and Eva amongst others) were great and loads of fun - they did everything possible to make sure that we enjoyed our stay and everything went smoothly. We would love to return! Thanks to everyone at Northern Tales.

3  Thank SarahL_1305
Reviewed 23 September 2012

Coming from Singapore, the flight took my girlfriend and I more than 20 hours to reach Yukon. The tiring journey was well worth it. At the end of the 3 night excursion, I got to see the Northern Lights and also got myself a wife! Yes, I proposed under the Northern Lights, a memorable experience. Seb and Torsten are very responsive and we both love Tom to bits! He's our guide and a very fatherly figure with many interesting stories to share. One of the top things to do before one dies, and I am truly in awe.

3  Thank chernsan